DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-LED White+UV Flashlight Keychains (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrifasik on 10/27/2011

The items come perfectly packaged in one blister per unit. Light is good, and batteries are included so you can start using it right away. The rubber buttons are comfortable and easy to use, even for young children. They are very lightweight. Build quality is poor. You can find some edges from the manufacturing process, and adjustments among the different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthneo on 03/31/2010

Well its got a white led and a UV led, they are both pretty bright, and it has a keyring I had one of these in my pocket for a few hours on my keychain, two things happened... 1) The keychain broke off, the big ring part broke off the chain, i didn't take a good look at it but it looks like i can just put it back on and maybe bend it to hold it. 2) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLieutenant on 07/11/2009

It's very cheap and comes with batteries so its ready for use from the very beginning. The two features (standard light and UV light) make it a little more useful compared to other light keychains. The presence of two different buttons make it really easy to use. While it lacks on some points, it's somewhat good from the electro-mechanic point of view.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspencer on 03/20/2008

Four of the units worked flawlessly, the last, not so much. More on that in cons. However, for the price, I was still pleasantly surprised. The single LED at each end is fairly bright, and would make a good keychain or purse light. As advertised, one end is a white light, the other is UV light. The body of the unit is plastic, very light weight. Trying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections