Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikesilva2 on 09/26/2014

Prós: Mais uma vez foi uma excelente compra, a capa para a PSvita 1000 chegou muito bem acomodada num envelope bolha bastante resistente, os prazos de entrega foram cumpridos com rigor, a capa de silicone em si é de muito boa qualidade, tem um bom ajuste e adapta-se muito bem na minha consola, agora ... Read more

Impression:I LOVED.;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnSchi on 09/03/2013

Very good product that fulfills perfectly what is expected of it. The material is very soft, flexible but resistant. The form involves and adapts to the console like a glove and does not prevent the free operation of the controls. We have the perception that the device is exactly protected. Obviously ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFederelli on 05/16/2013

-It's Very cheap -The material feels good to the touch. -It looks good, does not add much bulk to the PSVita. -Buttons are accessible as easy as if the case was not there. -It's a loose fit on the Sony PSVita. -Termination around edges could be better. -Attracts dust, but it's easy to clean. It could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimon2200 on 01/07/2013

this product is a great, great product for protecting your playstation vita it is easy to put on and its silicone rubber protects your playstation vita from falls and bumps. it collects dust like a vacum machine if you want your vita to be clean use a aluminium protection case. if you want to clean your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferdi_morais on 08/21/2012

The Protective Silicone Case is a very useful product, it protects my PS Vita from accidental falls. I was happy to have it once when I dropped it. Since it is a mobile equipment, it is almost mandatory to have it. It is much easier to put on the device than a silicone case for a PS3 controller, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRetroBlast on 03/20/2012

This silicon case fits perfectly on the PS Vita and exposes front and rear touch pads, both cameras, game slot, device connector slot next to game slot, charging slot, earphone jack slot, memory card, L & R buttons, strap handles on both sides of the bottom of the Vita, 2 speakers, D pad, action buttons,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections