DX » Community » Reviews » Z-TEK USB 2.0 7-Port HUB w/ Individual Switch - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogerioth on 08/01/2013

Very Good build quality on the hub itself Switches connects and disconnects devices as if you were plugging/unplugging them Very light hub. Power supply was not provided as promised. Had to find one that fits. USB Cable that connects the PC to the hub keeps about 2 to 3mm "out". The LEDs are of very "normal", default cheap Red LEDs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckovoor on 12/29/2012

The switches with an LED on each USB port make it possible to connect and disconnect attached USB devices with ease. The power to the hub also means that there is no limitation on the number of USB devices attached (upto 7). I have more than 20 USB devices attached to my flight simulation setup, with the occasional need to connect and disconnect particular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 04/06/2012

- Has many ports - Sufficient space to plug in 2 USB sticks next to each other (0.9mm between ports instead of 0.5mm like on most laptops) - Very fast! I have speeds of upto 10MB/s when copying from one flash memory to another (could be limited to the flash memory stick), and 27MB/s when copying from 2 flash drives to internal HD. - 5V 2A power source,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections