DX » Community » Reviews » Lovely Violence Gloomy Bear Keychains (Assorted 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweedpeach on 01/07/2013

-cute -useful -hard plastic -doesnt look cheap -cant pick the ones you want, especially if there is one that you especially want and cant have :/ there are some that i think are also really ugly, so i dont like that as well. it would be nice if you could actually pick the ones you wanted, because i only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArOo38 on 01/28/2011

The plastic is good quality, the bears are fun as key chains, appear to be more expensive for the quality. They came 2 different, which was good, they were for me the two Should be a little cheaper, key clip opens easily as it is plastic, which can cause it to fall and be lost. It is a good gift to give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/09/2010

These keychains have a really nice weirdness factor - every one is exactly the same shape, but there are many different designs, including pirate, sports fan, zombie in suit and many more. I have seen similar items (ie molded vinyl keychains in different styles) on sale where i live for the price of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections