DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Snap-on Hard Screen Protector Cover for Nikon D7000 / BM-11 LCD
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeppe.soegaard on 05/03/2013

The material seems to be decent quallity It did't fit proper. had to trim of a tiny peace on the top holder for the buttom holder to slide into place. I bought 2 of theese and one of them is pressing against the screen leaving i spot in the middle of the picture. The Finish on this peace is not that nice. The factory should have trimmed the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarekburiak on 02/28/2013

The plastic is clear, it sits tightly on the camera A dust magnet. There are protective films on both sides but between me removing the films and putting it on the camera (couple of seconds) there was already dust on both sides. Had to remove it,clear it and put it back on few times before I spotted no dust particles between the protector and the camera'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychopolina on 09/09/2012

The biggest pro is clearly the price. In our country these covers sell for around 25,00 eur. They are supposed to be an original Nikon product. It is crazy to pay 8-times as much when there is almost no difference between the original and this one. You have to look very closely to see any difference. None. It fits perfectly on my D7000. I would recomend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections