DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Rechargeable MP4 Player w/ FM - Pink (4GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap that is only pro i have for it and that it work but barely. Cons:Headphones didn't work from the star and they didn't ship me the USB driver CD because that i can't even use 4gb of the space i have on the player i can only use it with micro sd card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap that is only pro i have for it and that it work but barely. Cons:Headphones didn't work from the star and they didn't ship me the USB driver CD because that i can't even use 4gb of the space i have on the player i can only use it with micro sd card... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:an excellent product for day to day with 4g of memory and even to put an additional memory card. display and good and even has a mini column for those who do not want to have headphones to hear the party from behind the mp4. and recommend a good gift or for yourself. Co... Read more

0 0
  • Mp4
    posted byikadodge on 03/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This MP4 so I waited and worth it. Its surface is sticker and the color is very striking. In the photos does not show that also comes with the caragador. It has headphones, USB cable and manual in several languages,and also memory input. Also comes in a beautiful box. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections