DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Rechargeable MP4 Player w/ FM - Green (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by82mph on 03/02/2014

Well to start it was under $20! Once it arrived i used it straight away. First impression was good, the case is well build for the price. Once turned on it has a colourful bright screen (could see it even in the midday Aussie sun) It has many functions from mp3, mp4, recorder, games, loudspeaker, 4gb and a micro sd slot to expend. The sound is fantastic ... Read more

0 0
  • mp3
    posted byserranojose248 on 01/30/2014

This mp3 is a great article. It's economical, it's manageable. This unit plays all kinds of mp3 files. The screen is a good size. The battery lasts a long time. The sound quality is very good. Is configurable so that the screen turns off and saving energy music is heard. In short, it is a great article. Recommended 100%. N/A This mp3 is a great article.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusra02 on 01/26/2014

This MP4 player is easy to use, good sound quality. Also small and easy to carry when running. Overall, worth the money, however see the problem described below. The power plug is flimsy and fell open after a few uses. I was able to fix it for a while but eventually it stopped working. Now, I cannot use the player because the battery is dead. No Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarrotte on 06/20/2013

It's amazingly priced, bright clear screen and good battery life. Has interesting little extras like FM radio, games and voice recording. Sound quality is fine, I can't hear any clicking. Light and good portable size. The 'firmware upgrade' and 'extra software' that are supposedly contained in the disk that comes with the product are NOT on the disk.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconcretecorner on 04/27/2013

small, light weight, easy to handle. has built in radio (30 storable stations), voice recording, picture viewer, phonebook, ebook reader, games etc. has built in speakers, so you can uplave it somewhere in the kitchen while cooking stuff :P makes tiny scratching sounds when listening to mp3s with the earphones the expansion card slot works. holds charge ... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted bymruiz58 on 03/27/2013

easy to navigate -4gb -music ok -ebook ok -record ok -headset ok can be easily detected by computer has micro SD slot for expansion and it is working -i wish battery could last longer than 4 hours of continous use -music player tracks should be arrange in list -video function not working i dont know which format will work product delivery i received ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byrafcor on 08/10/2012

This is one of the fews MP4 players that have a decent random shuffle option for the files, which is why I bought it. I can hear some background noise, more noticeable when changing the songs, it sounds like someone changing a vinyl disc sort of, annoying only if you are in a really quiet place, otherwise, like subway, didn't hear a thing As you could ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections