DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Rechargeable MP4 Player w/ FM - Blue (4GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorxywigor on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have it ready an MP4 Player that makes everything from power to hear MP3 songs or your favorite programming on the FM radio, to watch videos of movies, shows or clipes.Leve, versatile and easy to handle and use. Cons:Battery can last a little longer, but nothi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeonardoFujita on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product and cheap. Easy to use and is very light. The material appears to endure falls. Sound too good at maximum volume the songs flow well without distortion. The battery has excellent durability. After the first charge, the battery lasts about three days li... Read more

box a bit dented but everything alright all parts in good condition and running includes mp4 detail mp4 size mp4 size size USB cable
    3 0
  • posted byIronHorseman on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all I am very pleased with the finish of this device (same as much more expensive ones). I was hoping that the blue on the device was like the medium blue on the picture 6th to the right rather than the bright baby blue depicted on the other pictures of it and it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOmicron01 on 05/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looks, easy to use, the display and memory works perfectly. Although the box is a generic one, it gives some good presentation to the product. The earphone is a cheap one, but I consider too all product like this comes with the same quality. Cons:I bought... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections