Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanzan on 08/07/2014

Pros:Produto de ótima qualidade, o preço é muito bom, ótima luminosidade, cor da luz muito bonita, baixo consumo de energia, todas vieram funcionando perfeitamente Cons: Não vi nenhum ponto negativo neste produto Eu recomendo a compra deste produto, não tenho do que me arrepender Read more

Impression:Boa Qualidade e preço;

0 0
  • posted byTheMomo974 on 06/18/2014

Good quality, the light is a beatiful and cold white, and also very bright. Do not point directly in the eyes, it may hurts! And last but not the least, it's very cheap! 10 times cheaper than at the local store! I plan to use it to light a Lego set, and also to customize a gaming mouse. Nothing at all. I live in Reunion Island, which is quite remote,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarduinoadrianu on 11/10/2013

One of the reasons I chose to buy these LEDs was because of their price. Order in bulk to receive and even cheaper deal. These are very reliable LEDs as they handle a wide range of voltage (even accidental over-volting). Another pleasing aspect was the high brightness level. None! I recommend these LEDs to anyone looking for lighting solutions in any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/25/2013

These really glow bright white. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. They also have strong metal leads which do not bend easily (which is a GOOD thing!) None that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilFire on 08/20/2013

These LED are VERY bright with a hint of blue and the prices are great as the local shops are selling at 2-3 times the price we pay at dealextreme. Not much really. 10 white LEDs for this price - what could be so bad about that, except not having anything to say in this part of the review? one was DOA, and there are different levels of brightness in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuzel on 08/13/2013

Bright LEDs with good white light (I can't distinguish if it is warm or cold white). The quality seems to be good as there are no bubbles inside the LEDs. Overall good quality for this price. The package was wrapped in plastic bubbles so none of them were damaged. All of the diodes in the package are working and in good condition when received. I couldn'... Read more

LEDs in plastic bag LEDs - no damage on delivery
    0 0
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live. Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem It's good to have big quantities of spare leds. You never know when you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayrasa on 07/23/2013

Very bright light even in the daytime. These LEDs are mounted on the bike wheels. It resistant to vibration conditions. Contacts are easily joined by soldering. Contacts of LEDs can break off a few kinks. Although I think that with careful work during the soldered connection is not a problem. I did not expect such a bright light on the product that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 10/26/2012

They are relatively bright. I replaced some malfunctioning leds from a headlight by these; it was a 5 minutes soldering task and the flashlight is MUCH better now, I ended up replacing all of them. Other than that, they are 'just' leds. Put some 4.5-5V, and let them shine. I do not think this is the cheapest price, but if you are a DX customer, it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilekb on 09/21/2012

I had a solar powered sign with two 3mm LEDs, and one of the LEDs broke. Bought these 5 mm LEDs and replaced the two 3 mm with three of these 5 mm LEDs and now the sign has been working for over three months and is way brighter. All of the lights worked out of the box They seem to draw very little amperage as the solar charger has no problem keeping ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections