DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Outdoor Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Army Green (2.5L)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypalinko91 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, look like durable textil, easy to use, have normal water flow, great hydration system. I really like that green color, I think this is the best option for the bag. Have good place for other stuff near the water bag. Cons:I don't know how strong the plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colour is great, the water bag works fine and doesnt have that smell to cheap plastic. The tube is very long and works fine. The stripes are good for use with the BDU or for a trekking. Cons:The materials of the backpack are maybe a little cheap, It's hard t... Read more

The backpack
    1 0
  • posted bychristianfritz on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The outside material has nice texture (feels good when wearing); Does not lick; Kept the water really cool all the day (it was a 30°C day); Space for carrying objects is bigger than expected. Cons:The clips from the chest and back straps could be stronger;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuguley on 04/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Straps adjust well extra attachment points for more stuff does not leak Cons:Plastic hooks for the chest straps do not look too sturdy. Single stitching on the seams. Hard to get much water out the bite tube. OtherThoughts:Decent for the price especially if you... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections