DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Camping Picnic Burner 8-Piece Wind Shield Board - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZurielAtia on 05/13/2014

Light Sturdy Good quality Easy to carry around Can be stuffed into almost any bag Light, so might blow over with strong gush of wind Not really big - might be a pro too depending on your needs Reflective Bought this for a hike in the forests and so far I'm really pleased with the product. Price is ok,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHP546 on 03/16/2014

I am surprise with the good quality finishing for the price I paid. No sharp edges, loss joints or tarnish plates. Design is similar (not 100%) as those much expensive product. Uses it on few outdoor occasions and it help to shield my stove from the mild wind. the 24cm height of the shield is just right ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its lightweight, easy to use, take no place at all when you are going outside. It can restand some beating and is cheap. comes with a perfect bag to store it in. not that I know about. this is one product i will recomend if you are going out camping with a multifuel in a enviroment that is windy. cound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBloodyEddie on 10/30/2013

Lightweight and wide enough.. I don't care if I'm unable to remove the soot. Looks totally fine. The carrycase which comes with it is decent enough. Didn't expect it to be big.. This is good.. it will serve the purpose on my Alcohol Stoves and also my Firebox Nano. Its way bigger than Coghlans Wind Screen ... Read more

8 Piece Wind Shield

0 0 1

• posted bymatthaak on 08/11/2013

This is a lightweight and high-quality wind shield for camping. I have used it on multiple trips as a wind shield for an MSR Whisperlite stove. This screen is much taller and tougher than the free wind shield that comes with the MSR stove. This wind shield also comes with a nylon sack (appropriately ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections