Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybynesetcustoms on 12/05/2013

the sling is made of sturdy materials. using it on my Tippman X7 Phenome and it holds the gun easy! no problem with the materials, very nice quality. enough bounce in the bunge part of the sling and easy adjustable to your own need. hangs good! no Cons as i see it. holds up nice after this seasons Paintball-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrypto9 on 08/16/2013

It is made with a very comfortable material hang when shoulder and arm and is very useful when you want to rest a little arms or when you have to get another weapon you wear so as not to have to leave it and take it away with you always. The truth is that it is another thing to make it more comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElbrutante on 07/12/2013

Very good quality sling. After using it for about a month it is as good as new. I'm a Paintball player. My gun's weight is 3,8 kg and i think you can add more weight to this sling without having any problems with it. The nylon is very strong! Got no problems with it so far. I'm little bit worried those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslobodni on 02/15/2013

Solid quality, after few months of use is still just as good as new. Elastic part is also solid, not showing any defects. It has some plastic parts, but it's a good quality plastic. Length is just as it should be. Transition is easy and comfortable, even with plate carrier Non so far. This is sold in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulissessigma on 08/26/2012

That is an great item! the connection with the weapon is made of fairly good metal and the tissue has an good quality. It's an good item to have if you play airsoft or paitball! Some of the connections is made of plastic, it's an good plastic but you may want to replace it for an metal one if you want.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypizzainthemorning on 03/09/2012

-Very simple and easy design. -Metal clasp seems strong and durable, opens and closes nicely. -Nylon seems pretty strong and durable. It's that rougher looking fabric, not that smooth shiny seatbelt type. -Nice elasticity in the bungee part. -A couple of the rings that the strap feeds through are plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections