Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjurgentreep on 03/15/2014

It works like a charm. Never had any problems yet and I've been using it for quite a long time now. It's very nice and compact and also looks great so you don't have to hide in somewhere. You can easily connect 4 devices and a 2.5 inch HDD won't be a problem. The cable it comes with is a little short but this can easily be fixed with an extension cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKramer98 on 11/26/2013

A very good USB hub Really works at USB 3.0 speeds. Very good quality and build. Cheap for a USB 3.0 hub with four ports. I use it 24/7 and haven't had any problems so far. It has a blue LED light in it, could be distracting, other from that I do not have any cons for this product. It just works as it should be working. I recommend it. A great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperpacko on 09/18/2013

is little and super light its USB 3 and its plug & play. no extra power connection Doesnt feel super robust/solid cable could have been larger Maybe larger cables should be included in the packaging, if you are a CPU user then you probably have on the floor and you want the usb hub to be on the desk, and the short cable is not large enough. its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections