Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd01h4xa1a6k on 09/22/2014

It seems that this item cannot handle usb hard disk (not enough power). That's why I need a European power adapter for my hub. Does anyone know which one I have to order? For the rest this hub works perfectly on my Mac mini computer. But only with ubs sticks and card readers. Read more

Impression:Good product,works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byjurgentreep on 03/15/2014

It works like a charm. Never had any problems yet and I've been using it for quite a long time now. It's very nice and compact and also looks great so you don't have to hide in somewhere. You can easily connect 4 devices and a 2.5 inch HDD won't be a problem. The cable it comes with is a little short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKramer98 on 11/26/2013

A very good USB hub Really works at USB 3.0 speeds. Very good quality and build. Cheap for a USB 3.0 hub with four ports. I use it 24/7 and haven't had any problems so far. It has a blue LED light in it, could be distracting, other from that I do not have any cons for this product. It just works as it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperpacko on 09/18/2013

is little and super light its USB 3 and its plug & play. no extra power connection Doesnt feel super robust/solid cable could have been larger Maybe larger cables should be included in the packaging, if you are a CPU user then you probably have on the floor and you want the usb hub to be on the desk,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections