DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini Sewing Machine with Foot Controller - White (4xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaximbe on 05/20/2013

This Sewing Machine is wonderful . It is very easy to use. It looks like a toy but it is very effective product. The price is very good. I conected an 9V adapter and it works alot faster. The product does not come with an electric adapter. Batteries are useless for a long sewing. not alot of Advanced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvaGolec on 03/25/2013

This Portable Mini Sewing Machine is wonderful product. It is very efficient and really easy to use. Before I got this product I was little bit worried how much time will I need to lean how to use it. It took me less than one hour ! It is so easy to sew with this product. Battery last long enough, approximately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywyshnia on 12/23/2012

It is very compact sewing machine. Very small and comfortable to work with it. Sewing perfectly. In general I like it very much, and price is very normal. One of the biggest con which i found in this set where is no an adapter for use without batteries and even batteries. Second when you start to sew ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroberto_ito on 12/03/2012

- It is very compact and lightweight. - The finish is very good. - I did some testing and fine stitching. - The pedal is quite simple and helps during sewing. - The price is very good. - The product does not come with an adapter for use without batteries. - The manual is very simple, for those who do ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMorvan on 10/26/2012

I did buy one for me, more then a year, and another one, now, for a relative. It is simply useful, converse and easy to keep machine. I made some stitches on my own clothes, do not having the need to pay to somebody to make this and having th convenience to make these repairs anytime, no needing to wait ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjotape202457 on 04/08/2011

- Low cost - excellent quality - Compatible with input from other machines -easy to use - It has input for external source - has great quality reel reservations - has two speeds, makes an optimal fashion, eat quickly - you will surprise you with the ability of this sewing machine - nothing to mention ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEgimeno on 02/23/2009

It works right out of the box. Even mine had the thread already in the needle and some piece of sheet installed and sewed as a test. Just press the pedal and see it work. The bottom light is very useful. I have used the included adaptor, I don't think it is worth running on batteries because AAA batteries ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections