DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Samsung Cell Phone - (68cm-Cable / 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

The price is unbeatable. You'll get two charging cables. They are only for charging. No synchronization possible. Very long. If I use them to charge my LG G2 with the original charger it says that it's only charging slowly and it's really charging slowly. Really slowly. I use one of them to power my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanhtu on 08/13/2013

Compact, easy to organize, good pricing. only charges my phone if plugged in a specific position. I have a a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I originally intended to use this product to charge my phone in the car. After a few use i noticed that the plug needs to stay in a specific position for the charge to happen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgs01 on 05/17/2013

The spool means you won't get tangled cables in your pocket. The ratchet in the spool means you won't have continual pressure pulling on the plugs. Doesn't do data transfer, and with only two wires, it's not intended to. If you need data transfer look at other cables. The wires are thin, so you probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfrankfurter on 03/25/2013

I use this in the car to charge my phone & GPS. Re-tractability saves messy cables and means that there is no undue pressure on the connector pins. (in the past ordinary data/charge cables came apart at the join between the connector and the cable do to excess flexing). Reasonably priced. The wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansi001 on 02/25/2013

- Material seems of good quality. - It takes up almost no space in your glove box. These cables seem to only support charging, and not data-transfer. I'm listing this as a con as DX.com should have mentioned it in the description. However, I use the cables for charging my phone while driving, and for ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBoomer2222 on 01/09/2013

Its cheap. Quality is not bad. You get two for such a low price. Cable is thin and the retractable part looks pretty firm. Does not support data transfer. Only charges. Seller should mention this in item description. Though you'll know this by reading reviews. Item arrived pretty quickly for me. Also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHianX on 11/20/2012

This item is on of the great deals from DX. The cable works well and fits well in the device. The pieces are firm, not loosening like a cheap stuff. I really like this one. The retractable device works very good. None. Sure, this one is a great deal. For me this is an excellent cable. To be perfect only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasafnn on 10/22/2012

Simply does what it's supposed to - charge your micro-usb phone. It does not carry data, only power. The spring is effective, though it odes get stuck sometimes. One of the two seems a tiny bit too big and is a little hard to get out of the USB sockets, but it's no big deal. Spring gets stuck sometimes,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections