DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Samsung Cell Phone - (68cm-Cable / 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanhtu on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, easy to organize, good pricing. Cons:only charges my phone if plugged in a specific position. OtherThoughts:I have a a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I originally intended to use this product to charge my phone in the car. After a few use i noticed that the plug needs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgs01 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The spool means you won't get tangled cables in your pocket. The ratchet in the spool means you won't have continual pressure pulling on the plugs. Cons:Doesn't do data transfer, and with only two wires, it's not intended to. If you need data transfer look at other cables... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfrankfurter on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this in the car to charge my phone & GPS. Re-tractability saves messy cables and means that there is no undue pressure on the connector pins. (in the past ordinary data/charge cables came apart at the join between the connector and the cable do to excess flexi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansi001 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Material seems of good quality. - It takes up almost no space in your glove box. Cons:These cables seem to only support charging, and not data-transfer. I'm listing this as a con as DX.com should have mentioned it in the description. However, I use the cables... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBoomer2222 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cheap. Quality is not bad. You get two for such a low price. Cable is thin and the retractable part looks pretty firm. Cons:Does not support data transfer. Only charges. Seller should mention this in item description. Though you'll know this by reading revie... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHianX on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is on of the great deals from DX. The cable works well and fits well in the device. The pieces are firm, not loosening like a cheap stuff. I really like this one. The retractable device works very good. Cons:None. Sure, this one is a great deal. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasafnn on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simply does what it's supposed to - charge your micro-usb phone. It does not carry data, only power. The spring is effective, though it odes get stuck sometimes. Cons:One of the two seems a tiny bit too big and is a little hard to get out of the USB sockets, b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections