DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes w/ Atomizers
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVangard55 on 03/28/2013

Looks nice and works fine. The cap and the look as a pen is excellent and fits well in a pocket. Very easy to use with a good amount of smoke. Trying to understand how to fill it up with oil is not easy. Have to think both one and two times before I was able to get it right. The manual could be a little better on this matter. Very good with the protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabra2010 on 02/22/2013

Easy to fill with needle bottle - . *Good vapor ammount *Cheap * Instruction for refill a little confused. At the first use, i have no clue how to fill the oil into the cartridge since this is the first time i found cartridge like this. plus the manual book never tell me how to fill the oil, so by research via internet, lastly i know that it just need ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byefoila on 01/29/2013

*Easy to fill with needle bottle. *Good vapor ammount *Cheap *Can totally replace regular cigarettes. Remember to use it as a replacement in the way that you smoke regular cigarettes. *Be gentle to the AC adapter, mine broke but I had several others to replace it. The product is allround good, I do not have anything bad to say about the product. Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabeamir on 01/18/2013

Thanks to seller. i received this package on my birthday. like a simple yet stylish present to me. first of all, this product is really good. it comes with usb and wall charger which is easy to use either in office or car. the design is really great, my friends keep watching at this 'pen-like' gadget which they keep asking me about the price and the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhasancakir on 01/16/2013

- You get two e-cigarettes with 10 ml tar oil with every equipment you need. - Very good price. - It has very good build quality. - Very very easy to use. - Very good packaging. - The string in the atomizer deteriorates fast. - Mouth piece bends a little after a few weeks use. - When the battery is about to die, it starts not to vaporize tar oil and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGdg411 on 01/10/2013

Nice Vapes!!! Works really well, you get a good strong amount of vapor, battery last fine (so far...) Good fit and finish, well worth the price!! Battery locks/unlocks with 5 quick button presses. Works well with 510 cartomizers as well. Non really...the juice that comes with is nasty!!? ...oh and the plug is not for North America, but they dont claim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylightman555 on 01/07/2013

Thanks - I got the order fast (121202001019730014). Enjoyed it - the only thing that disappointed - it always takes the atomizer! As did not try to smoke more slowly - still occurs! The cigarette itself I really liked it, but need to finish cap that fits over the atomizer - it is easy to remove and if attached as a handle to the pocket there is a chance ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarkers on 06/11/2012

You will recieve 2 of these Electronic cigarettes. The electronic cigarettes produce more smoke and contains no nicotine or tobacco. It is simple to use just simply press the button in the middle and you take in the smoke . My breathing is alot easier compared to me smoking cigarretes. It comes in a nice packaging . Ive used thise for about 4 months ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDarkers on 03/23/2012

- These are cheap and it comes with a PAIR ! - The box feels solid , it should be okay with the Shipping. - Shipping passed through customs without being open for any inspection. - My breathing was better than last time , which was heavy - Its easy and portable as it looks like a pen which you could hook it up on your pocket ! - Built quality looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul888 on 03/19/2012

I really liked this electronic cigarette. This is a really serious thing, which will replace conventional cigarettes. I recommend it to everyone. Thanks to to the manufacturer and seller. I hope that this product will soon be even better. I think about buying one more set, and I recommend it to friends and colleagues. Within a week of use is not seen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections