DX » Community » Reviews » UV Filter for SLR/DSLR Cameras (52mm)
  • 5 star 20 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rjasper on 10/09/2013

Pros: Does what expected.The filter to protect my lens, easy use in my 18-55mm lens with my nikon D5100 and not have a problem, price is cheap, i make better photos, its helpful and useful. Cons: No cons, works good for me, everything perfectly! OtherThoughts: I really recommend this filter! It is cheap and not a professional filter, but is an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Henrique001 on 04/16/2013

Pros: Cheap and useful, a filter to protect my lens, easy to close and open. i use in my 50mm canon and not have a problem, price is cheap, living in brazil, im my country one filter UV cost 40~50R$ or 25~30$ , i buy 1 more filter but is 72mm for my 18-200 i love this, protect my lens and make a best photosCheap and useful, a filter to protect... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Grunf92 on 03/25/2013

Pros: Ok, this is really the only UV filter you need for your 52mm lens, the build quality is strong, it fits perfectly on my Zenit and Canon lens, the glass on filter looks strong, so it will really protect your lens. Cons: The thread on the outside is not really nicely made, and sometimes is hard to fit another filter on this one. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PereTGN on 03/15/2013

Pros: - I use it in my nikon d5000 and works perfectly. - Looks well, solid and well constructed. - Easy to put/attach in the camera. - Looks like the original. - Excellent price and does the job. Cons: - I don't think of anything negative with this filter. OtherThoughts: The main feature of this filter is protect the objective and doesn't affe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gujochino on 02/05/2013

Pros: Very cheap crystal-clear UV filter, excellent to protect a much more expensive lens from any damage. This will save you from many a scratch! Cons: None experienced OtherThoughts: I was afraid the build would be of low-quality but I have frankly nothing bad to say. I am also happy I bought a few extra filters – I was looking for a replacem... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gablago on 12/24/2012

Pros: Recommended! It is cheap and not a professional filter, but is an excellent product for the price. Essencial for protect lens from sun, dust and fingerprints. Cons: Not so easy to attach on lens and does not help the image quality getting colder tones on pictures. OtherThoughts: Nice UV filter, fit from my Nikon D5200 and works with all m... Read more

0 0
  • posted by violeta21 on 10/21/2012

Pros: Protects the front end of your 52mm reflex camera lens. Suitable for most kit-lens from DiSLR cameras. Fits the Nikon D3000 lenses perfectly. Avoids that any dust enter the front of the lens, as well any scratches and fingerprints The right size make gets attached well to the lens. Gives it a little colder tone. Helps the camera to measur... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TeriyakiSawce on 09/18/2012

Pros: This is such a great uv filter for the price. This beats any of the 20+USD filters out there. Honestly, I just use it to protect my lens. Cons: The ring is a little thick but it should be okay. Just cautious when handling the filter. OtherThoughts: You should buy it and you wont be disappointed. I would also buy these for all your lenses... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pacogalas on 07/05/2012

Pros: Does what expected. Very cheap for the building quality which seems quite good. The case looks solid and protects the filter from scratch. Cons: Screw is not as precise as I would like, not a big con if you use it on a single lens. Not a profesional filter, but who expected that for the money? OtherThoughts: Very positively surprised for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Brunor2 on 08/11/2011

Pros: - Protects the front end of your 52mm reflex camera lens. - Suitable for most kit-lens from Digital Single Lens Reflex - 52mm. Fits the Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 lens perfectly - Will avoid that any dust enter the front of the lens, as well any scratches and fingerprints - The right size - Gets attached well to the lens Cons: Does not help... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections