Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntonioms82 on 06/26/2013

Very useful item I´m using it long time for running, I used it in 6 half Marathon, and for daily training. One of the important things is that I wash it under the tap and soon gets dry. Good built quality. I didn´t found cons for the moment. I use it for my Galaxy Ace, I use it to hear music ... Read more

Washable

0 0 0

• posted bydarmani on 04/24/2013

Really good, seems sturdy and does exactly what it is supposed to do. -the velcro could longer, if your arms a slightly strong, it will be a tough fit. -It was not really made for a galaxy ace, the "V" shape of the screen protector at the bottom hides the return and option button. -The screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byusva1976 on 03/20/2013

Seams are straight and all the quality is good. It was really unexpected to get it for less $5. Suits perfect for my Motorola Defy Plus. Haven't tried touchscreen yet, because need it never while running. And it is light No cons for now and hope it will last long. Came in one month, bur is is normal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byanmbr on 03/12/2013

- I have one Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500, and i don't found a arm band for him. So, I bought this arm band and is capable to use in this other celphone. - Light - Touchscreen works with the cover - With the possibility of adjusting the width of the arm or forearm Not used yet, I will consider whether ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Very good product if you go outdoor sports, like bike, running or similar, i use it all the time on weekends and i really enjoy having my phone with really easy access. The build quality is ok ... nothing fancy but it does what it made for. could be made for smaller arms ... if you are a girl or a slim ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections