Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntonioms82 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful item I´m using it long time for running, I used it in 6 half Marathon, and for daily training. One of the important things is that I wash it under the tap and soon gets dry. Good built quality. Cons:I didn´t found cons for the moment. Oth... Read more

Washable
    0 0
  • posted bydarmani on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good, seems sturdy and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Cons:-the velcro could longer, if your arms a slightly strong, it will be a tough fit. -It was not really made for a galaxy ace, the "V" shape of the screen protector at the bottom hides the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusva1976 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seams are straight and all the quality is good. It was really unexpected to get it for less $5. Suits perfect for my Motorola Defy Plus. Haven't tried touchscreen yet, because need it never while running. And it is light Cons:No cons for now and hope it will last long. Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanmbr on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- I have one Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500, and i don't found a arm band for him. So, I bought this arm band and is capable to use in this other celphone. - Light - Touchscreen works with the cover - With the possibility of adjusting the width of the arm or fore... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product if you go outdoor sports, like bike, running or similar, i use it all the time on weekends and i really enjoy having my phone with really easy access. The build quality is ok ... nothing fancy but it does what it made for. Cons:could be made... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections