DX » Community » Reviews » UV Filter for SLR/DSLR Cameras (55mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladygagagagaga on 05/26/2014

Very good price and great protection for your lense! New lenses don't actually need UV protection, but it's a good protector of the lense itself from scratches and other stuff. It also keeps the dust away from the lense. The filter is clear and easy to use. Not having any problems with this filter. I'm using this filter with my macro lense and it has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

This is a very useful piece of equipment you should have and even if almost all dslr cameras have UV filter nowadays it is still recomended to use such filter to protect you expensive lenses because they are not covered. This filter wont change the quality of your picture (no changes seen by eyes on two comparative photos) but it will save you hundreds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysussex on 08/04/2010

I have just purchased a sony 450 and with the 3 lenses they all have filters built in this UV filter does give me greater protection regarding UV it also protects the face of the lenses so it's worth having just for that. None it does what it's ment to do. I have three now one for each lense I use them as I would a screen protector for my cell phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilianbg on 03/04/2009

Modern cameras have no use for UV filters, as UV is filtered anyway, but these filters are very useful for the extra protection they offer. After all, it's better to replace a $4 filter then an expensive lense. None I can think about... Just a clear filter. There is nothing that important one can write about a UV filter, and the 500 character limit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywindman on 02/16/2009

Massa has great filters. I bought several models in past, this is for sony alpha350 lenses. I use UV filters to protect lenses from scratch. Also it cust UV beams and supposed to protect your camera and your eyes. There is nothing to critisize.There is nothing to critisizeThere is nothing to critisizeThere is nothing to critisizeThere is nothing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHktjan on 01/12/2009

It is a good UV Filter Nice build quality The price is a little bit expensive Fast shipment 6 days to The Netherlands Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters anymore!!! Please no 500 characters ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections