Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMinh1 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really Bright and Useful Leds!. All came in good undamaged condition and all worked very well. The Led Gives a Really Bright Light! My Local hobby store sells similar items for around $2-3 Each! This is such a great price! Cons:Such a great product, No Cons :) O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrebusquibus on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They bright a lot. They came in perfect conditions, working all. They are cheaper than all others i've seen in Brazil. I'm using them everyday and it seems they will last for a long time. Cons:thi sis a perfect led, good for everything. OtherThoughts:with this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzex88 on 07/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- an excellent price - All 50 pieces of work just fine. - Very Bright light. - Very fast delivery. - be in a very tight package. - First I didn't believe that there is 50 pieces. Cons:- I have not found deficiencies. OtherThoughts:The advantages of leds! The led is lit,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrnd7a027cuvig on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The package comes very cared packed - It is fast shipped - The leds give a very bright light - ALL 50 leds are alive and bright! - Very usefull for lighting a room Cons:- Some legs are a little bent (not really con: I bent them back) - One of the led's legs we... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGuppzor on 11/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Great price for the quantity (approximately 11 cents each!). * Similar actual brightness to "branded" LEDs with the same specifications. * Good sized pack quantity. Cons:None that I have found so far! OtherThoughts:All of the LEDs in the pack function as exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:50 very bright leds for only $5.67 (that is 0.113 per each) Tested all with my SKU 1133 and worked fine (see below) Cons:2 in 50 failed (came died)... not really big problem OtherThoughts:Could be cheap? Cant say... as far as I could see they are really cheap an... Read more

1 0
  • led
    posted byemersonfp on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lights and super very good price Easy installation great compatibility lights and super very good price Easy installation great compatibility lights and super very good price Easy installation great compatibility Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:lights and super ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiccyy on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:On my privious review, the 1.1 ohms resistor was for sku15943, which has the LED voltage of 3.1Volt. On this 30 LED bulb project, it was connected directly to the lithium cell.. These LED has the property of 3.5V ---> 29mA 4.1V ---> 37 mA for this projec... Read more

2 0
  • posted byiccyy on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My original intension was to replace burnt out LED lamps. Finding it so bright, I built a 27 (I have that much left) LED module (prototype) direct connect to Lithium Cells (3.6 to 4.2 via a 1.1 ohm resistor, voltage on LED ~ 3.5V current .85A to 1.1A, each led... Read more

1 1
  • posted byzeecue on 04/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap leds, lots of colors. Wish they would sell different sizes and maybe multiple color packs. But they are good leds for the price, but the beam is quite narrow, like 15 degress. Cons:Narrow Beam, wish thy sell wide beam leds, maybe also 3 mm leds, and SMD leds. Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections