DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaplefil on 02/07/2014

It is a very good product and much much cheaper than if I had bought in Salvador Bahia Brazil. The material that the 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Yellow + Black was made (plastic and components) is robust e confortable in touching. I am very pleased with this particular buy because I realized that DX.com is a trustable site of sales.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsimard001 on 01/28/2014

Easy to use, handle is comfortable and device well built. The temperature reading is dynamic as long as the trigger is held, when the trigger is let go, it holds the temperature on the screen for around 7 seconds. The screen is illuminated white with large black number easy to read. The red dot and the screen light can easily be turned off with buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivan6705 on 01/10/2014

It is extreamly simple to use. Starts up in about one second. Display is big and clear. Backlight is bright and clearly visible in dark. Build quality is good, plastic is firm, fits good in hand. As far as I tested it, it's measurements are pretty accurate. Laser pointer and display backlight can be turned off. When you release trigger it makes beep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxombr on 01/07/2014

Great finish, handy and lightweight. You can measure the surface temperature safely. Great money - Ótimo acabamento, prático e leve. Você pode medir a temperatura superficial com segurança. Ótimo custo benefício. No Cons - nada contra A precisão da marcação é maior quanto mais próximo você ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNae8eaN on 10/17/2013

This item can read temperature u can set turn on laser or turn it off to save power / also u can turn on lcd back light and turn it off to save power / also u can turn the sound on or off to save power. i tested this on light bulb, gas stove , freezer even on human or animal body heat ^_^ I have no Cons. I bought this item in a cheap price and expecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNae8eaN on 09/06/2013

The quality is good and its look nothing different on a high quality device but the difference is the price this one is cheaper and its looks expensive with the built-in part , quality and design i love the way its design. i tested this on my freezer and stove and to my skin this really accurate because i tested with my other thermometer and the result ... Read more

1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer Digital Infrared Thermometer
    0 0
  • posted byzygisdeal on 08/19/2013

Good quality,it is cheap, but the materials are durable and good looking. Precision is as promised, +-1.5 C deg. Accuracy tested at ~ 550C for thermocouple muffle furnace. Battery included!!! Good ratio of spot size vs. measuring distance (1:12) Instructions are small but sufficient. Store it in a plastic bag but for me it is ok. Spot size is very good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysebater on 03/03/2013

good quality, comes with a 9 volt battery so you don't have to purcharse the display is clear big numbers backlight and laser pointer, you can choose centigrade or fahrenheit, turn on or off the laser pointer or turn on or off the baklight to save power, wide measurement range!!! I'm not so sure about the accuracy I'm happy with the purcharse none for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections