Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Standart (5mm) good bright cold-white led. Its really cheap to buy it for 0.11$ per unit. Use it according with specification. Cons:No cons. All installed leds still work (over 2 years). OtherThoughts:You must understand that the current 20 mA - it's the extre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is very good, it is durable and can fall to the ground and dificilme it will break, have a good resistance and the light is pretty powerful. Cons:I think rather than with iron could be wired, would be better. It could also have a better resistênvia i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycobra09 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These LED's are the cheapest I have found, much cheaper than can be found locally. They are really bright. I tested each LED individually and they each worked worked to the same standard. Cons:None that I have found, except maybe the packaging. All of the LED'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohn1324 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-quite a lot of leds and the price is also quite good -these leds are very bright, I can light up my entire room with these -not seen the problem about the cathode and anode to have the wrong lengths (to distinct them) Cons:there are no real cons, my only con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexyugo on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The LEDs are great, didn't had time to test them all, but the ones that I tested are working very well! The LED is very bright, as I spected! The package is very protective (it comes in a bubble wrap and in a plastic bag inside of it). Cons:No cons! Those LEDs a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are really bright. If you give them 20-22mA they could make you see spots for a while :). The price is 5 times less than the price at my local electronics shops. All 100 came in a bubblewrap bag all in great condition and all of them were working. Cons:Af... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysolar5 on 09/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price: BIG 5! I purchased the 100 Pack White 5Mm LEDs. The rating of DXs white 5Mm LEDs is 14000mcd. Very bright! I have researched the prices of 5mm white LEDs extensively for months before finding Deal Extreme. Deal Extreme has the best price for 5mm white L... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysolar5 on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered a package of 100 white leds. I received all 100, a all of them work great. These leds are very bright. DO NOT look into them when operating them at full power. I have made flashlights with these leds with very good results. I made the first flashligh... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydrac666666 on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are amongst the brightest of the cheap LEDs you can find. They're just as bright as others apparently rated 17.000 to 20.000 mcd, selling for many times more on eBay or in the local electronics store. Cons:None really, just don't overdrive them if you want... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGrifel on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The package was exactly 100 LEDs. When properly connected shine very brightly. Low cost. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:The legs of some LEDs were slightly bent, as 100 LEDs are densely packed in one package. But this does not interfere. Bottomline:I've used them fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections