Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPbl_Csr on 05/28/2015

Pros: económico y fácil de usar. Cont: los terminales son un poco mas corto de lo habitual General: buen producto, salvo por el detalle del largo de los terminales de los diodos.

Impression:good,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by9141649 on 05/24/2015

I used this LED's for a Ringlight for macro photography. All of the used LED's worked well. You can find some images here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:845337

Good and well working LED's

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVexelius on 05/04/2015

Pros: Very bright leds, perfectly visible on daylight Reasonable power consumption Durable, I dropped some of them in water and kept working Cons: None Thanks to these leds (and other parts that I purchased from this site) I was able to build a Cinderella dress that lights up accordingly to the... Read more

Bright leds, good price!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byCRISALTA on 03/19/2015

Producto bueno, es lo que se ve, sirve bien.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byok1uxx on 01/16/2015

Very useful package of really bright white LED's. Very good for DIY projects. Too much bright for indication but very good get a local light to see details. Nice for my model train projects.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byFERGO_ on 01/15/2015

The lights are a great colour. All came in perfect condition Once they did actually show up. Took a very long time to get here Pros: they are bright. So cheap. Sooooooo cheap Cons: no labeling on packaging for what voltage to be used or anything at all.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byManoRAW on 01/24/2014

Standart (5mm) good bright cold-white led. Its really cheap to buy it for 0.11$ per unit. Use it according with specification. No cons. All installed leds still work (over 2 years). You must understand that the current 20 mA - it's the extremally maximum current for long play for this leds. For... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

The quality is very good, it is durable and can fall to the ground and dificilme it will break, have a good resistance and the light is pretty powerful. I think rather than with iron could be wired, would be better. It could also have a better resistênvia in volts, for more than 3 volts can burn... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarckss on 07/14/2013

This product is too cheap. i couldn´t find any other led more cheaper them this SKU. They are really bright. Has intense bright. Good material composition. The package was exactly 100 LEDs. They work great and the colour is the same in every one I don´t have any cons about this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycobra09 on 06/10/2013

These LED's are the cheapest I have found, much cheaper than can be found locally. They are really bright. I tested each LED individually and they each worked worked to the same standard. None that I have found, except maybe the packaging. All of the LED's come packed in a small snap-lock bag and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: