DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Cruzer Fit Super Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (8GB)
  • 5 star 33 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeygee on 05/17/2014

It is really, really tiny! When I bought this, I was expecting something small, but when it came, I was really surprised by it being so small!! I was already aware that it tranfer speeds is not the best one, so I don't think there's a really bad con. I bought this item for my parents use it in their cars, but they 'prefer' using it transporting anywhere.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugaramone on 05/04/2014

Small, good storage capacity, fast. Simple as a flash drive can be. The small size makes it ideal for using it in the car or other situations where a normal sized flash drive sticking out could be easily damaged. As it is small, it can be a little difficult to fisically remove from some devices. Do it with care and you will not have any trouble. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaenishi on 02/03/2014

Too small and the price is good, great to put on the car MP3 player, is very discreet and the capacity is good. You do not run the risk of damaging the USB port of your player as it is very small It is not really a counter, but one must take care not to lose, because it is too small! It is not really a counter, but one must take care not to lose, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClarissaa on 01/22/2014

It's a really small flash drive. Perfect to use on the car radio (if it's visible) or to give as a gift. It's pretty, it has a space to attach something to it (like a small chain or key ring). Is not really a con, since I wanted a very small flash drive, but you have to attach something to it so you can remove it easily from pc or radio. The price is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoroboros74 on 01/14/2014

it's small. especially good for devices needing a flash drive that won't be removed, like digital picture frames, mp3 player and such be ready to loose the cap - if not the whole thing because it's so small! Its size can be a pro and a con. I got one of these for a digital frame because I didn't like seeing the more traditional USB stick hanging out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelisaseeling on 01/06/2014

Pen drive excelente! Tamanho bem pequeno, ótimo para utilizar em rádios automotivos. Preço muito bom. Pelas pesquisas que fiz no Brasil, eu pagaria no mínimo o dobro para comprar aqui. Por ser muito pequeno poderia vir com um fum fio ou cordinha, pra facilitar a remoção. Às vezes é meio difícil retirar da ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoster on 11/20/2013

funciona perfeitamente, utilizo ele no carro e toca a musicas perfeitamente...ele é bom para usar no carro porque não fica aquele pendrive grande saltado para ... ele é bem discreto demora um pouco para carregar as musicas mas como faço isso uma vez a cada seis meses não me importo muito.... vc terá que deletar os programa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguywright94 on 11/11/2013

Where to begin? In my opinion this product is flawless. Its small, cheap, easy to use and just ridiculously practical. I've always hated the some what default design where the drive sticks out like a sore thumb, so not anymore. So there's a little metal ring at the top, so you can tie a knot or something for connivance. The ring is really gentle and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycsei on 10/30/2013

This thing is really small and can be used in my laptop without a worry of being banged against. In fact I leave it in even when packing the laptop back into its bag for transport. Has a great capacity. Only con is its very easy to loose. I lost this for four days, only to find it had been though the washing machine & clothes dryer !!! And yes it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralgo on 10/23/2013

- Excellent Quality. - Really really tiny, you won't even notice it. - Perfect to use in cars so the person in the other seat won't hit it with his/her leg. - Great capacity! You can load a lot of music on it. - Has an indicator LED to let you know if it is being read. There are no cons that I can think about. I've had this flash drive for more than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections