DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Cruzer Fit Super Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (8GB)
  • 5 star 28 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeygee on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really, really tiny! When I bought this, I was expecting something small, but when it came, I was really surprised by it being so small!! Cons:I was already aware that it tranfer speeds is not the best one, so I don't think there's a really bad con. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugaramone on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good storage capacity, fast. Simple as a flash drive can be. The small size makes it ideal for using it in the car or other situations where a normal sized flash drive sticking out could be easily damaged. Cons:As it is small, it can be a little difficult... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoster on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:funciona perfeitamente, utilizo ele no carro e toca a musicas perfeitamente...ele é bom para usar no carro porque não fica aquele pendrive grande saltado para ... ele é bem discreto Cons:demora um pouco para carregar as musicas mas como faç... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguywright94 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Where to begin? In my opinion this product is flawless. Its small, cheap, easy to use and just ridiculously practical. I've always hated the some what default design where the drive sticks out like a sore thumb, so not anymore. Cons:So there's a little metal ring at the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byralgo on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent Quality. - Really really tiny, you won't even notice it. - Perfect to use in cars so the person in the other seat won't hit it with his/her leg. - Great capacity! You can load a lot of music on it. - Has an indicator LED to let you know if it is be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very tiny, perfect for using in you car stereo, great capacity, 8GB in this size is not common for a pendrive, comes well packaged and with a case for protection, a orange light blinks when it is working. Cons:This is the second one i bought here on DX for tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuispigo on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast, so small and reliable. Fast launch and ever ready. High now with a convenient secure software attached. Cons:So small that you can loose. No hang wire. The Cap is also easy to loose. The safe software is not so simple, neither can hidden some files.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very tiny design, you won't even notice it plugged in your computer. - Large internal capacity, it comes with 7,45 GB available for storage. - Nice feel and touch, made of good materials, it is beautiful. - Easy to use, you just have to plug it on your compute... Read more

pendrive size pendrive mark pendrive plugged pendrive on case pendrive capacity tiny pendrive
    0 0
  • posted byGiumaiolini on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size, ready to use, discrette, very fast. Works fine with audio and USB mp3 players. Fits very well on my mp3 player fm transmitter in my car. The light is very discrette. Perfect USB stickfor use on a fixed place. Cons:Easy to lose! Be carefull. \Maybe to small for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrezoem on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muito bom para por em portas USB de carro, afinal ele não ocupa quase nenhum espaço do porta-luvas, ou porta objetos (seja lá aonde esteja a porta USB). Cons:Perde-se facilmente. Tome cuidado. Nem sei onde está mais a capinha. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections