DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied 3 Very good product Fast compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiceroBB on 08/30/2013

Perfect conection, very small, good material quality. Not that fast on files transfering, just normal data speed. I use this as music memory in my car. This is the best because it fits perfect and seems to be part of the sound system. It´s so small that no one can hit it with their knee!! a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycarlossramponi on 08/20/2013

- Very tiny design, you won't even notice it plugged in your computer. - Large internal capacity, it comes with 7,45 GB available for storage. - Nice feel and touch, made of good materials, it is beautiful. - Easy to use, you just have to plug it on your computer, in windows it is recognized as a... Read more

tiny pendrive pendrive capacity pendrive on case pendrive plugged pendrive mark pendrive size

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymurriel on 07/27/2013

Very handy and meets my expectation. Using it to put all my MP3 songs and inserting into my Pioneer car stereo, not bulky and eye soring to look and quite flashy with black color finish. nothing so far I can see except for the small size that you can misplace and get lost along the way when Would... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGiumaiolini on 06/19/2013

Small size, ready to use, discrette, very fast. Works fine with audio and USB mp3 players. Fits very well on my mp3 player fm transmitter in my car. The light is very discrette. Perfect USB stickfor use on a fixed place. Easy to lose! Be carefull. \Maybe to small for everyday use. Don't work as a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandrezoem on 04/09/2013

Muito bom para por em portas USB de carro, afinal ele não ocupa quase nenhum espaço do porta-luvas, ou porta objetos (seja lá aonde esteja a porta USB). Perde-se facilmente. Tome cuidado. Nem sei onde está mais a capinha. Comprei, pus as músicas, deixei no carro e me do a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhyukim on 03/13/2013

Extremely small USB stick. I use it in my car, that has a USB slot for music, but the problem is that is not very well located because it is close to the copilot's left leg. That means, by inserting a normal USB stick, there is big risk to accidentally remove the memory stick from the USB slot, I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychimpattack on 03/13/2013

The size is great, holds a hundred albums worth of mp3s with ease. No cons, as far as I can tell this is identical to the product you'd buy at the store except for Chinese packaging. I guess maybe you could lose it because it's so small... but that's the point. I needed a tiny USB drive to load I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDelaghor on 03/12/2013

It's cheap and the size extremely small. I was not able to find smaller flash drive. I have Toyota Yaris and the place where the USB connector is located is really small but no problem for this little wonder. Read/write speed is just right. It's hard to take it out from the slot and I was not to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysraveiro on 02/13/2013

It's cheap and useful, really very small, you can take it anywhere. You can plug it in the car stereo and never worry about breaking it. It appears do be a genuine item from Sandisk. In Brazil it cost at least twice as the price I paid on DX. Should have come with a compatible strap for that tiny... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfrozenburrito on 02/09/2013

For the purpose that I'm using it for, it works fine. It 's just a storage unit and it just needs to be able to read/write without noticeable delay. So, that's true for any USB drives. This one is very tiny. Any smaller, you won't be able to remove it from the USB port. The size was the only for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere