DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied 3 Very good product Fast compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfferlini on 01/27/2013

SanDisk Cruzer Fit Super Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (8GB) works as it should. Reading and Writing operations above 20 Mb/s each. It is very well made. Nothing is loose or seems to be weak. The price of the 16Gb and 32Gb could be cheaper. Really small including the cover. Smaller than a The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGabrielRaccoon on 01/26/2013

It is one of the best devices (in terms of size and price) I've seen around here in my country. Unfortunately 50% more expensive than here in DX. It is ultra fast in speed reading. With respect to writing speed is average type. Very good price (with free shipping!). I've saved 50% here so do not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byigigabyteBR on 12/25/2012

Small and works great. Accompanying software security for SanDisk criptograr files. Surprise those who have not seen one that size!!! Arrived in my hands in 32 calendar days! Come with your brand clearly visible in print, perfect for reselling! And use in portable devices is wonderful. Depending... Read more

Incredible size!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyarash on 11/09/2012

Extremely small, works great. It looks like a genuine product. It is so small i just leave it always connected to my laptop, and then if i want to give someone a file I just copy it to the drive and eject it for him. Who ever sees it is really surprised :) The ring for a keychain is too small, It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalbij on 10/26/2012

Small and works just as a normal usb flash drive. Comes with SanDisk secuity software for encryption. - Good build quality (Genuine SanDisk) - Lots of memory for the tiny size Might be too small for unplugging and plugging and carrying around on a daily basis. - Easily lost. - Maybe it should at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymykymad on 10/04/2012

It's so small you can take it anywhere, and has high capacity, very quickly. Does its job effectively, and the design is very nice. Comes with its well-known brand in print, perfect for use in portable devices. Hardly any. To mention some, the cover can be detached and lost, in fact you should be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byignaciovisso on 10/04/2012

- Really small and portable. You propably will not find another disk smaller than this one in the market. - Good transfer rate (write): 35mb/s - Fits ok in any stereo car and looks good. You can leave the disk in the car stereo when you take it out. Even if the stereo has a box, you can close it... Read more

The disk fits ok in my stereo car.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfalkolab on 10/03/2012

Bought to play with his music. Very small. Sits comfortably in the socket. body pretty strong. Has a light, which subtly flashes seen when reading or writing is. Easy, you can hang as a pendant around the neck. Reliable assembly, fits well in the cover. Comfortable and spacious, a little to not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytermin11 on 09/22/2012

- Very small size. - Ease of use. - Using in car audio: does not stick, does not act, i think it is ideal drive for car audio system. - available cap. for it has a lid. - have a light indicator. - All performed at the highest level. - It have a lot of memory - 8GB, - easy to lose. - Everyone asks... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byander1990 on 08/28/2012

It's very good, faster to read and write files than other brands. Sandisk is the best manufacturer of storage devices that I know. He has 5 years warranty factory, comes with excellent file encryption software, and the right online backup of up to 2GB free. It is very good and reliable. It is for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere