DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied 3 Very good product Fast compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrubiorogerio on 08/04/2012

It's a genuine sandisk, with all the software and the quality. It's really tiny. Perfect for car mp3 players. It comes with clubsandisk and sandisk safeacess softwares It's so small that you can lose it. Put some kind of cord around it so that yyou can put it with your keys. It's really worth the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycarbafx on 08/03/2012

I bought it to use it in my car stereo, to leave it all the time connected. Itis like te device is not in the stereo 'cos of its small size. Excellent product and the original one! No Cons If your idea is to use it as a pen drive, to travel with it, be sure to use a cord or use it in your key you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byemamoore on 06/10/2012

It is a fantastic product, its size can take it as a keychain and not even noticed. You can store 8GB lot of things and has a very reasonable price, wholeheartedly recommend the product to all the public, in addition to sandisk always considered as one of the best brands in flash memory I do not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadrianovx on 03/14/2012

É a unidade flash drive menor que já vi. É sandisk uma marca exelente; Eu uso no meu carro ,e todos querem saber onde comprei, porque tem ótima qualidade de construção. Construção pequena , ideal para o uso no som do carro onde eu uso . sua memoria é e... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvanderleigrosa on 02/14/2012

this usb flash drive, is the smallest i've seen in all my life, it is a realy SUPER MINI, it is SanDisk a very good brand, It Have a lot of memory 8GB, Cames With SanDisk SecureAccess security software, and if you got to the web site of san disk you will get access to a on-line backup service. it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydsasko on 02/01/2012

- small design. ideal for a car stereo (thats where i use it) - has a lot of memory (8gb) for such a small device - comes in its original package (unopened, undamaged) - comes with some stuff on it (sandisk applications). just delete them if you don't need (not really a con, but I wanted you guys... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere