DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied 3 Very good product Fast compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHJurak on 05/02/2017

Impression:Very good product;

This is a really good product. It's durable, lightweight & small. The best use of this is to have it on yor key cahain or similar, so you can never be without you USB stick! The only problem is that the plastic cover is somewhat fragile, and the plastic end is also delicate (don't ynak it out of... Read more

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBasjj on 02/19/2015

Impression:Very good product,Satisfied;

Pros: The price is really good, it almost costs nothing and has enough space. It is really small so I carry it everywhere I go in my wallet. Cons: The socket broke, but this is because I always have it in my wallet. If you want an USB that has enough space on it and doesn't take a lot of space... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalanufpb on 01/12/2015

Impression:indico a compra deste produto;

Produto muito util e chegou no prazo esperado. As compras para o brasil sempre demoram mesmo, quando da compra de site chines. Esta sendo muito util para minhas atividades do dia a dia.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykerlhoado on 11/16/2014

Impression:Very good product;

Pros: Small, Cheap and very good quality. Cons: 2.0, and it's very easy to lose, but i guess people looking for this type of pendrive are not worried about that.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelisaseeling on 01/06/2014

Pen drive excelente! Tamanho bem pequeno, ótimo para utilizar em rádios automotivos. Preço muito bom. Pelas pesquisas que fiz no Brasil, eu pagaria no mínimo o dobro para comprar aqui. Por ser muito pequeno poderia vir com um fum fio ou cordinha, pra facilitar a Às vezes... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGummball5000 on 09/29/2013

-You can leave it plugged in without breaking the usb port or even the motherboard -Works great for multi os booting -Fits really everywere -Rather fast for a usb2.0 device -Might loose it cause its small -Would have been nice if the cap had a cord attached to the device itself -No usb 3 a 16gb a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymurriel on 07/27/2013

Very handy and meets my expectation. Using it to put all my MP3 songs and inserting into my Pioneer car stereo, not bulky and eye soring to look and quite flashy with black color finish. nothing so far I can see except for the small size that you can misplace and get lost along the way when Would... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfrozenburrito on 02/09/2013

For the purpose that I'm using it for, it works fine. It 's just a storage unit and it just needs to be able to read/write without noticeable delay. So, that's true for any USB drives. This one is very tiny. Any smaller, you won't be able to remove it from the USB port. The size was the only for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere