DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
  • 5 star 18 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamesperry1977 on 02/06/2014

Quality connections at both ends. Fits intended device perfectly - not too tight, not too loose. None. OK, so the description says 100cm, which is fine, but a 200cm cable would be more useful, as you could use the device whilst charging it, rather than sitting next to the socket - you could always use a USB extension cable though... Great item if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

-It's USB !! -Can be plugged on every USB port -Help you when your don't carry the charger -It's short -I don't know if is my idea but might take a bit more to charge with this, but i really can't tell Let's be honest, now days almost every piece of hardware, or electronics has a USB Port, TVs, Radios, Players, Laptops, Tablets, Cars, etc. with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyDash84 on 11/14/2013

-Affordable price -Works great! -Convenient -High quality -Works with computers, laptops, car's power outlet and even power banks. It's a high quality charging cable... what's there to complain? This product should be sold with a power bank package or usb-to-wall/car power outlet package or make a new package for those always on-the-go which includes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJhuanito on 10/25/2013

It is a nice cable. The extension is very nice: I use it on a NINTENDO 3DS XL and the length is so nice , that i can keep layed on the bed and charging the device. Used for data transfer to device , and it's able to do that. The USB connector came a little bit damage , and the plastic material looks like cheap plastic , it will not take care of higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKokoTan on 10/16/2013

Seems to be working exactly as advertised. Fits in the slot, and the cable is decent quality. I have not tested it with a car adapter but it works well with an outlet adapter, and using an extender with the outlet too. Somewhat short, like most USB charging cables. I hate how Nintendo doesn't have a USB charger of their own. I like the wall adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

-charge your 3DS with ANY USB outlet! -easier and smaller to carry around than the stock 3DS charger -Cable is a decent length -Build quality seems good, connector fits in 3ds nicelt -If the USB adapter you are using doesn't have enough power then sometimes the 3ds will not charge while you are playing it Definitely worth the purchase! Will be recommending ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byambercap on 06/23/2013

This cable is of good quality and works as expected. The length is adequate. It is much cheaper than a complete Nintendo charger and very practical. None I can think of. I did not attempt any data communications via this cable - I don't even know if the Nintendo would support that? It fits my son's Nintendo DS as expected. He had lost his Nintendo charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskamie on 06/01/2013

Easy to use                                                         Very usefull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayjai on 05/08/2013

Exacly what it's described, It works great for my 3DS and I can plug it into any USB port. I only need to carry one USB wall charge for my phone and use to charge the 3DS too. It also charges on the computer. Works on the 3DS XL too. I can charge is with my external backup battery. Awesome! Nothing to complain about! Nothing I don't need to pack another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJob1992 on 02/10/2013

Does what you expect:). Fast delivery. Easy to use with your phone adapters and other USB-adapters. Works perfect. Non, it's just a cable. It's a good buy, because Nintendo wants you to pay 10€ for an adapter. This is much cheaper! I would recommend this product. Good product and easy to use. Expecially because nowadays Nintendo doesn't deliver an adapter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections