DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
  • 5 star 18 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamesperry1977 on 02/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality connections at both ends. Fits intended device perfectly - not too tight, not too loose. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:OK, so the description says 100cm, which is fine, but a 200cm cable would be more useful, as you could use the device whilst charging it, ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's USB !! -Can be plugged on every USB port -Help you when your don't carry the charger Cons:-It's short -I don't know if is my idea but might take a bit more to charge with this, but i really can't tell OtherThoughts:Let's be honest, now days almost every piece of h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyDash84 on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Affordable price -Works great! -Convenient -High quality -Works with computers, laptops, car's power outlet and even power banks. Cons:It's a high quality charging cable... what's there to complain? OtherThoughts:This product should be sold with a power bank package or u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJhuanito on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nice cable. The extension is very nice: I use it on a NINTENDO 3DS XL and the length is so nice , that i can keep layed on the bed and charging the device. Used for data transfer to device , and it's able to do that. Cons:The USB connector came a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKokoTan on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to be working exactly as advertised. Fits in the slot, and the cable is decent quality. I have not tested it with a car adapter but it works well with an outlet adapter, and using an extender with the outlet too. Cons:Somewhat short, like most USB charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-charge your 3DS with ANY USB outlet! -easier and smaller to carry around than the stock 3DS charger -Cable is a decent length -Build quality seems good, connector fits in 3ds nicelt Cons:-If the USB adapter you are using doesn't have enough power then sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byambercap on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is of good quality and works as expected. The length is adequate. It is much cheaper than a complete Nintendo charger and very practical. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:I did not attempt any data communications via this cable - I don't even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskamie on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use                                          &#16... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayjai on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exacly what it's described, It works great for my 3DS and I can plug it into any USB port. I only need to carry one USB wall charge for my phone and use to charge the 3DS too. It also charges on the computer. Works on the 3DS XL too. I can charge is with my ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJob1992 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what you expect:). Fast delivery. Easy to use with your phone adapters and other USB-adapters. Works perfect. Cons:Non, it's just a cable. OtherThoughts:It's a good buy, because Nintendo wants you to pay 10€ for an adapter. This is much cheaper! I would recommend t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections