DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-charge your 3DS with ANY USB outlet! -easier and smaller to carry around than the stock 3DS charger -Cable is a decent length -Build quality seems good, connector fits in 3ds nicelt Cons:-If the USB adapter you are using doesn't have enough power then sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byambercap on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is of good quality and works as expected. The length is adequate. It is much cheaper than a complete Nintendo charger and very practical. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:I did not attempt any data communications via this cable - I don't even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskamie on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use                                          &#16... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayjai on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exacly what it's described, It works great for my 3DS and I can plug it into any USB port. I only need to carry one USB wall charge for my phone and use to charge the 3DS too. It also charges on the computer. Works on the 3DS XL too. I can charge is with my ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJob1992 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what you expect:). Fast delivery. Easy to use with your phone adapters and other USB-adapters. Works perfect. Cons:Non, it's just a cable. OtherThoughts:It's a good buy, because Nintendo wants you to pay 10€ for an adapter. This is much cheaper! I would recommend t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianka on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives a more portable option of charging my 3DS Connects easily to any open USB port Just throw it in your bag or your pocket and you're ready to charge almost anywhere. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I have left the original power cord at the office a time or two, leaving me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device, helps me charge my DS Lite anywhere! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds! Cons:No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. OtherThough... Read more

1 1
  • posted bystv176 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exacly what its described, charges the 3ds even on my dvd player usb port. I can charge using the cable with computer or any charger with USB port. Cons:maybe the cable should be longer. OtherThoughts:Cheap, good usb n3ds charger , one of the best products for Nintendo 3D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKefrayba on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine with 3DS XL. I can charge using the cable with computer or any charger with USB port. Using this is with other USB charger I have will allow me to charge this anywhere. Cons:The cable is a little too short for me. It's not long enough to charge and play at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywooof on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stop relying on the charger that came with my 3DS can be charged on any device, usb adapter, laptop, hdtv, ps3, everything that has USB! Cons:Couldn't charge my DS lite with this short cable length only charge 3DS OtherThoughts:I thought the cable was long enough at fir... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections