DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShamanMario on 12/19/2014

Así de simple... es justo lo que se busca... un cable que cargue la 3DS a través de usb. Pros: económico Cons: nada hasta el momento Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byFaustSteppen on 12/04/2014

Pros: The cable is really useful; i had no problems using it to recharge my Nintendo 3DS XL with a solar-energy power bank of mine, although i don't like using it very much because i don't wan't to take any risks; the length of the cable is great, you can comfortably play your games while still charging ... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byjamesperry1977 on 02/06/2014

Quality connections at both ends. Fits intended device perfectly - not too tight, not too loose. None. OK, so the description says 100cm, which is fine, but a 200cm cable would be more useful, as you could use the device whilst charging it, rather than sitting next to the socket - you could always use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

-It's USB !! -Can be plugged on every USB port -Help you when your don't carry the charger -It's short -I don't know if is my idea but might take a bit more to charge with this, but i really can't tell Let's be honest, now days almost every piece of hardware, or electronics has a USB Port, TVs, Radios,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyDash84 on 11/14/2013

-Affordable price -Works great! -Convenient -High quality -Works with computers, laptops, car's power outlet and even power banks. It's a high quality charging cable... what's there to complain? This product should be sold with a power bank package or usb-to-wall/car power outlet package or make a new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJhuanito on 10/25/2013

It is a nice cable. The extension is very nice: I use it on a NINTENDO 3DS XL and the length is so nice , that i can keep layed on the bed and charging the device. Used for data transfer to device , and it's able to do that. The USB connector came a little bit damage , and the plastic material looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKokoTan on 10/16/2013

Seems to be working exactly as advertised. Fits in the slot, and the cable is decent quality. I have not tested it with a car adapter but it works well with an outlet adapter, and using an extender with the outlet too. Somewhat short, like most USB charging cables. I hate how Nintendo doesn't have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

-charge your 3DS with ANY USB outlet! -easier and smaller to carry around than the stock 3DS charger -Cable is a decent length -Build quality seems good, connector fits in 3ds nicelt -If the USB adapter you are using doesn't have enough power then sometimes the 3ds will not charge while you are playing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byambercap on 06/23/2013

This cable is of good quality and works as expected. The length is adequate. It is much cheaper than a complete Nintendo charger and very practical. None I can think of. I did not attempt any data communications via this cable - I don't even know if the Nintendo would support that? It fits my son's Nintendo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskamie on 06/01/2013

Easy to use                                                 &... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections