DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Disappointed Perfecto Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiaguitow on 02/08/2015

saved me of carrying a charger for my phone and another for the 3ds on my back pack

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNikoil on 02/04/2015

I bought it after replacing the charging port (who also ordered here) .Not need to carry a charger. Can be charged from a pc or another charge and is very comfortable. The cable came to my wery quickly. Was in the cool packaging. I think that the original cable. High workmanship. I am very Thank... Read more

Very good charging cable. Very good charging cable. Very good charging cable.

Impression:Perfecto,Very good charging cable.;

0 0 3

• posted byRafalBen on 02/02/2015

Pros: Cheap, Good, you can use this one with any charger that holds 5V and 500mA-2A Outputs, also simple usb port in laptop. Cons: None

cheap and good replacement

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted by8888411 on 01/18/2015

Pros: it works as it should Cons: None Other thoughts: it works fine, but it could be a little longer

Impression:Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byShamanMario on 12/19/2014

Así de simple... es justo lo que se busca... un cable que cargue la 3DS a través de usb. Pros: económico Cons: nada hasta el momento

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 1

• posted byFaustSteppen on 12/04/2014

Pros: The cable is really useful; i had no problems using it to recharge my Nintendo 3DS XL with a solar-energy power bank of mine, although i don't like using it very much because i don't wan't to take any risks; the length of the cable is great, you can comfortably play your games while still i... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 2

• posted byRodolpheD on 11/04/2014

Pros : Good cable for a NDS. Cons : The cable I've received is not the cable I want... I want a cable for a 3DS... Not the good plug.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bythekillerjp on 08/12/2014

funciona na 3DS , 3DS XL e 2DS qualidade do produto muito boa. nada a assinalar mesmo muito bom dá para ligar a um PC a um carregador de isqueiro e a um carregador de telemóvel

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byLuisf97 on 08/08/2014

Pros:This charger is very good, works perfectly on pc and consoles, good to save energy just using the USb port of the devices instead of using the wall charger, is more easy to use in other places like cars and public chargers, very recommended! Cons: nothing to say.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byviliger on 08/07/2014

Pros: cheap, works Cons: I found none, maybe it's a little bit short to charge it from PC, for example, but if you use plug with USB slots it's gonna be fine Overall it does what Nintendo should've done from the very start. Everything nowadays has USB slot or USB charger, cable is small enough to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections