Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDieghetto on 09/25/2017

Impression:excellent;

Pros: carga bastante bien la New 3ds xl, con ayuda de un cargador de telefono cargan exclente, se puede usar al PC también. Cons: ninguna Overall: muy buen cargador para llevarlo de viaje, lo he usado por más de 1 año sin problema en 2 consolas N3ds

Muy buen cable

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11482082 on 09/02/2017

Impression:good,Useful,Sufficient;

First of all the delivery was extremely fast , regarding orders from China that have to be delivered to Greece. In about 10 working days I had it in my doorstep. So what about the cable itself. Pros : It works as advertised. It's long enough but not too long, and it's build quality is sufficient... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymunkah on 09/01/2017

Impression:Useful;

Pros: It does what it's designed for. USB drives are a bit of tight fit in the USB end of it. Great if you want to watch a digital movie one the go. Cons: The phone end of the cable is a bit too tight a fit.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadelin on 07/24/2017

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

its very useful device but it to short compare to original one.. but still its soooo cheap rather than buy it at local store

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadelin on 07/21/2017

i prefer to buy this one because it easy to use, i can use my computer to charge my nintendo to use my emergency charger to charge my nintendo rather than buy new charger i prefer to buy this instead

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWontedPandora on 05/09/2017

Impression:excellent,Useful;

Economical and practical way to have a charger, without worrying what to do if they stop selling the original. It does not occupy almost room and can be taken anywhere.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by4835607 on 02/25/2017

Impression:excellent,Great Nintendo 3ds cable;

great quality. The package itself took more than 4 months to arrive! But dx did find my package and send it again, Thank you DX

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrealgonz on 01/29/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

just what you need to charge your nintendo (2d in my case) with an standard external battery. basic quality as expected, but for ocasional usage is enough

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysrothlisberger on 12/28/2016

Impression:excellent;

Ce câble est parfaitement conforme et fonctionne à merveille. A condition bien sûr de l'utiliser avec un chargeur suffisamment puissant pour la 3DS-XL, ce qui ne semble pas être le cas d'autres acheteurs...

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHardwin on 12/23/2016

Product works great, good quality cable. The package arrived very fast and came well packaged.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere