DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cable for Nintendo 3DS (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Simple Disappointed Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysigudian on 07/20/2016

This is not included when you buy a 3DS, so you need this cable to charge your device. This is a good choice for Nintendo as it brings down the price of their product, and saves the environment. You can charge your 3DS using this cable and a phone charger or your computer.

Impression:Simple,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byZonader on 07/19/2016

Pros: The products are working correctly and the price is affordable. Cons: Too much wait for the receipt of the package. I'm so happy, finally I can charge my 2DS when I'm not home.

Just what I needed

Impression:good,Simple,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byeinsteinecker on 05/29/2016

Pros: I needed a way to get my 3DS charged using a powerbank, and I made this my first choice. The quality of the cable is so good, I also used it to plug into the charging dock and plug it into a USB port on my computer. I did not see any charging deficiency's when using this product, and for a... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9953703 on 05/24/2016

sin problemas en el producto, producto original, totalmente satisfecho, solo el despacho fue bastante lento

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byDroomVos on 02/08/2016

It is just like the official Ninentdo cable. Same Quality and same use but then cheaper. But I can change when I am playing. (saw somebody how has trouble with this)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymortiy on 01/29/2016

Good cable. It's longer than is description — 120cm.

Impression:good,Simple,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bynightsnack on 01/21/2016

Works as advertised, used to charge an n3DS XL. Just take note that you can't charge and play at the same time. That's only possible with the original Nintendo charger. But not a big deal if you are just going to leave it to charge overnight.

0 0 0

• posted bySalzig on 10/20/2015

oh man, expected just a pure cable package, but the cable is well packaged with manual. IMHO it could be a bit shorter, as i want to charge my 3DS next to my Notebook.

Impression:good,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byaceofaces77 on 08/15/2015

Now I can charge my Nintendo everywere I am, even in my car.

0 0 0

• posted byFirelyamber on 08/07/2015

Pros: This is a way better alternative compared to the original cable. Worth every penny.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere