Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealgonz on 01/29/2017

just what you need to charge your nintendo (2d in my case) with an standard external battery. basic quality as expected, but for ocasional usage is enough

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysrothlisberger on 12/28/2016

Ce câble est parfaitement conforme et fonctionne à merveille. A condition bien sûr de l'utiliser avec un chargeur suffisamment puissant pour la 3DS-XL, ce qui ne semble pas être le cas d'autres acheteurs...

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byHardwin on 12/23/2016

Product works great, good quality cable. The package arrived very fast and came well packaged.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted bydkfuji on 11/16/2016

Os carregadores próprios para 3DS vendidos aqui tem um problema sério de durabilidade. Com a aquisição destes cabos (comprei 3) não terei mais. Agora meus filhos não terão o DS sem bareria a não ser que esqueçam.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 2

• posted byMuskottah on 10/05/2016

Pros: Works with any USB-charger and 3DS-system Cons: None Summary: I've had one of these for a while now and I knew that I needed a second one to make my life a bit easier. I set up this one to a wall charger and a 3DS XL charging cradle and left it there. I'm considering to pick up another to I... Read more

Impression:good,Simple,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydelequinho on 09/04/2016

The cable does it job as it is supposed to do. I was not expecting anything less then this (nor anything more).

Impression:excellent;

0 0 7

• posted by8590756 on 09/01/2016

Simple charge during travel with the USB connection in a car, plane. More compact than the original charger

Impression:Good quality,simple use;

0 0 3

• posted byDermil on 08/22/2016

The quality seems very good and the wire isn't hard and flexible so I don't think it'll break any time soon. However, this order was my second. If you're going to order from DX, get the item registered.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted by9225552 on 08/21/2016

Pros: Voltage and Current used to charge the 3DS make this cable compatible with most Cellphones USB chargers (5V/1A) Cons: Its charge speed is slower than the original charger.

Impression:good;

0 0 4

• posted byFrits007 on 08/13/2016

Does what it should do :) No cons.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 2

DX Everywhere