Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarktrooper on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For that price it's hard to beat. Works like any other 3-point sling but is cheaper than branded ones. Looks to be quite durable, despite the plastic buckles. Cons:Plastic buckles, but they seem to hold up well so far. The hooks are a little small, but fit oka... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykujanCShi on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price gap between this and branded slings are bigger, than the quality gap. It is a percfect choice if you want to try a 3 point sling. Cons:The buckles are made of plastic and they are thin. However it holds my 2.5 kg gun well, I don't suppose it will break... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichmac74 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This sling seems to be well made. The material is durable and the two clasps are solid metal. Cons:There are no instructions with it. Since it is a three point sling it may be a little confusing when you go to mount it onto your weapon. I watched a couple of you tube vide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedoP on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Looks durable enough (at least for an airsoft rifle) - It has an additional loop besides the clips, that works perfectly if your gun doesn't have swivel on the barrel Cons:- It could be a little longer OtherThoughts:I had to rework one of the loops t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the second onelike this I've bought, the other is in tan. Well made, good solid stiching and plenty strong for my M&P 15-22. The price was the first thing I looked and but the quality is the big winner here. Cons:No instrutions on how to fit and us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperabre on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is a nice sling, look solid and good, solf material and also a good price... was very happy to see the instructions were included as they were very helpful for a lefty setup. The fittings seem to be pretty. It comes with original packaging Fast Shipping!! Unfa... Read more

Tactical Three-Point Gun Sling - Black
    0 0
  • posted byMomm on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bandolier surprised me, had already bought another 2 on another site, however they were not quality, easy tear, the cleats were plastic, enfm, horrible! now that I bought at Dx.com are excelent, excelent durability, the cleats are iron, what gives a much larger pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very cheap and is of good quality. Very comfortable too and easy to use. Worth the value. The 3 point gives a straight shoot position. Cons:The hooks are too small, and it didn't fit at my .30 Carbine, so I had do improvise. The plastics that holds de slin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivansalruiz on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good material, durable and quality at an unbeatable price, really recommend. works very well and in a comfortable and ergonomic for body. I did not expect something so good quality of finishes and fabric, I was surprised. Cons:not think there is anything bad to say... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections