DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Bike 360-Degree Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheadshot9 on 04/15/2013

seems to hold the phone tight Easy setup Only fit standard handlebars, mine are wider and therefore it did not fit It was not designed for iPhone 4. It does hold the phone but the body shape is 100% iPhone 3 (curved body). Works, but a bit scary... I used it and it was useful, however I always secured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimotsc on 10/12/2012

Mounts solidly Looks good Phone slips in/out easy enough but it looks secure in it. Bar mount looks strong and rips. Fair degree of adjustment. Charger lead can attach. On my motorbile the phone doesn't vibrate. None really to mention - maybe a little more adjustment. I took it for a 6000k motorbile ... Read more

Works well on a motorbike too. Solidly mounts on a motorbike

0 0 0

• posted byguipereira on 08/22/2012

It's cheap and very easy use on bike, keep iphone 4s very fixed on bike. i can choose iphone 4s view position that is very cool. When i touch it on wall one pin broke very easy, so its not very resistant, but for price i cant ask too much. if it could be attached on frame i think that is better. When ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHamtec on 06/24/2012

Very simple to attach to the handlebars of the bicycle is securely attached to the handlebars with a simple push. Comes with two rubber pads to secure the handlebar in the finest, but in my case it was not necessary. Despite their belief that this support is for the iphone 4G, in fact it is for 3G/GS,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfineexampl on 03/28/2012

Pretty sturdy build, simple design with nothing over-thought. Come with strips of rubber for added grip. None. Bought this for a baby stroller and after a quick trim to the grip on the stroller i was able to attach this as intended. I do not think this was designed for an iPhone 4/4S, but it DOES fit ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections