DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES900i Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 - Silver (3.5mm-Plug / 125cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Very good product Great sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEryud on 04/28/2015

For its price, I would recommend this IEM as a back up for your favorite earphone or probably even become your main one. The build quality is beyond its price point. The metal housing & flat cable adds more confident in stashing with other items. The sound will satisfies Bassheads. For me, its a... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydboyd on 04/16/2015

Great set of earphones. Has a built in Mic and a button you can use to pause music, or answer a call. I have two pairs and one set broke shortly after I got it. The cover for the part with the MIC in it came apart. The sound is still great, but the mic no longer sounds right. I'm ordering another... Read more

Impression:Great sound;

0 0 0

• posted byyanBentes on 01/28/2015

It's a great product considering the price. Tottaly worth it.

Impression:Very good product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 03/29/2014

This earphone is excellent. below are the pros: 1) cheap -- others sold locally in stores cost 5 times as much. I bought 17 of these total of different colours for myself, my families, co-workers and friends 2) extremely good sound quality, with deep bass, clear mids and treble 3) functioning --... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydesolder on 08/27/2012

When it comes to bass, "there is no replacement for displacement". These earbuds have the largest drivers on DX: 11.5mm. Large drivers push more air - and that means more bass. But it doesn't come at the expense of the mids and highs, which are also very good. It comes with three sizes... Read more

1 0 5

DX Everywhere