DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES900i Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 - Black (3.5mm-Plug / 125cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 26 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydboyd on 05/15/2014

Works very well. Mic is good and clear,no issues with others hearing me even in slightly noisy environments. Sound is great. Has a good little bag to store it in when not in use. Cord is flat and overall build is very good. Bit pricey, but for what your get its good. No other cons. Happy with the product. Cord is flat and overall its well built. Doesn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMar595 on 05/06/2014

Awesome sound for this price. It is really amazing as these earplug sound really well andere arebvery cheap,considering what you het for the price. Great quality. Strong, cycled with them in the rain and they still work. I Find they don t stick welk in my ear, so once in a while the plugs fall out my ear. Which is when I sport. Normally they keep tight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzawsky on 05/01/2014

I ordered it for the flat cable plus the mic, expecting passable audio reproduction, as received. But the surprise was that, after I replaced the original Medium Tips with the Large ones which fit me better, both the ambient sound isolation and the bass reproduction showed big improvement. Indeed, the overall sound reproduction is excellent! Delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywskwntei on 04/14/2014

good sound quality. Lauder than most of other cheap earphones. Durable wire design. wire is very long. price is little high. But worth it. wire might be too long, it is a lots of wires when you take it off and keep in pocket. shorter wire with fiber waived outfit will make better earphone wires. Worth every dollar. Although price is high when compared ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLamKaYau on 03/29/2014

This earphone is excellent. below are the pros: 1) cheap -- others sold locally in stores cost 5 times as much. I bought 17 of these total of different colours for myself, my families, co-workers and friends 2) extremely good sound quality, with deep bass, clear mids and treble 3) functioning -- the mic works well with ipad 4) durable -- I had it for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypmufa on 03/28/2014

+ The sound is really good and the microphone is quite sensitive, so no surprises here + The jack connector and plugs themselves are made from metal and look like will last long. + Plugs fit ears perfectly thanks to variety of plugs coming with the package + Also due to the design it reduces noise quite well. Even if nothing is playing you might easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byobzilla on 03/19/2014

great crisp sound. solid bass. very impressed with the quality for such a low price. better than big brands for 5x the price in the high street. flat cables are good, pouch is nice addition to stop the cables getting all tangled. build quality is also much better than expected. they have a nice weight to them. perhaps cable could be a little longer,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

This is easily the best pair of earphones I have ever had. Sound quality is great, deeeeeeeep bass :P Fits well in my ears, blocks a lot of external sounds (may be a con for some people...) Flat cable doesn't tangle. They're a little heavy, once I droped mine and the right side came apart (but I fixed it easily with some cyanoacrylate) Mine broke after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythenewthink on 12/27/2013

Great headphones with very good sound. The sound is full in bass, mids and highs. Good build quality with metal housing. Easily driven to good volume by a smart phone, laptop, etc. The cables could´ve been a bit thicker. I´m afraid they might break someday, and I guess this is their weakest spot. Good value. I´m ordering more of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypnarciso on 12/08/2013

Excellent fitting to ear, great quality both of mic and phones, and also of the clip. The flat cable is not of the "stubborn" kind, refusing to bend and stay where you would like it to stay. The leather-like pouch that comes with it is very handy to keep it from tangling with everything else in my backpack. None really. Some very pricey phones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections