DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES900i Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 - Black (3.5mm-Plug / 125cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydboyd on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works very well. Mic is good and clear,no issues with others hearing me even in slightly noisy environments. Sound is great. Has a good little bag to store it in when not in use. Cord is flat and overall build is very good.Cons:Bit pricey, but for what your get its good.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMar595 on 05/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Awesome sound for this price. It is really amazing as these earplug sound really well andere arebvery cheap,considering what you het for the price. Great quality. Strong, cycled with them in the rain and they still work.Cons:I Find they don t stick welk in my ear, so onc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywskwntei on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:good sound quality. Lauder than most of other cheap earphones. Durable wire design. wire is very long.Cons:price is little high. But worth it. wire might be too long, it is a lots of wires when you take it off and keep in pocket.OtherThoughts:shorter wire with fiber waiv... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLamKaYau on 03/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This earphone is excellent. below are the pros: 1) cheap -- others sold locally in stores cost 5 times as much. I bought 17 of these total of different colours for myself, my families, co-workers and friends 2) extremely good sound quality, with deep bass, clear mids and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is easily the best pair of earphones I have ever had. Sound quality is great, deeeeeeeep bass :P Fits well in my ears, blocks a lot of external sounds (may be a con for some people...) Flat cable doesn't tangle.Cons:They're a little heavy, once I droped mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKennyPlox on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:General: -Flat cable is handy, doesn't make the cable a puzzle like a 'round' cable when in pocket. -Nice leather pouch with closing mechanism -Nice packaging, very fun to look at! Has a nice 'peek-in door' and lots of info on the package itself. -Different ear b... Read more

7 0
  • posted bydanox on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The bass is awesome, the highs are brilliant, its very well balanced, the ear plugs fits nicely. It comes with other 2 sizes of ear plugs. the construction is very solid (metal). The cord is flat, so it wont mess easily. I use it to listen to music on my laptop and I am... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhdmodul on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent sound quality for the price and style of earphones considered. Suprisingly good low end sound, highs are clear. Just a little bit of harshness in the hi-mids for my taste. The cabble lenght is perfect for listening while phone is in jeans pocket.Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:they're built in metal, i suppose it's aluminium. feels heavy and resistant. discret. the sound is really amazing for the size. isolate all the exterior sounds,Cons:not yet. very happy of this purchaseOtherThoughts:they make you feel the music and dance like crazy yoy real... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybmorey on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These cheaper earphones are great. Good sound quality and the flat non-tangling cable is a boon.Cons:None apparent. Have to be little careful with bass-heavy music as it's a little boomy and muffled but I would think any in-ear phones would be the same. I just adjust the b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections