DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES900i Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 - Black (3.5mm-Plug / 125cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Awesome Good sound Recommended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9430547 on 06/07/2015

Shipping was fast, and price is decent, I guess, if it had not been that the item didn't work! When I plug the headphones in to any device, only one of the earbuds works and if I even move the jack a millimetre, it makes a really loud crackling noise! Please test whether your product works before... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byducminh0 on 12/19/2014

Good form like described . Deep bass is not , however, in the good quality compared to the money . Receipt of goods for a long time ( I had to wait up to 45 days ) In a nutshell , this is good product

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAram1s on 11/13/2014

Pros. Has great bass. Sound quality is nice. The cable is rubber and seems durable. The microphone and headset button works with android devices. Comes with clip and carrying case which is a plus. Cons. None Conclusion. Sound quality surpasses the price. I am happy with the earphones and highly... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Good sound,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLitux1516 on 11/09/2014

Pros: Looks nice, really good sound, good bass, the packaging looks good, excellent relationship between sound-price. The bag to carry the earphone it's really a detail. Cons: the rubber cable isn't that good. I expected to get a regular sound from this earphones, but I'm impress of how good they... Read more

Impression:Good sound,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byBotezatu on 11/05/2014

Pros: The overall quality of this headphones is GREAT! Bass: Clear on hi-volume, medium frequence is outstanding also the trebble. Cons: NONE

Impression:nice package,Sound very good,very good materials;

0 0 0

• posted bybleex9757 on 11/03/2014

PROS: sounds good with lots of bass. Decent weight and construction. Long flat cord. Mic works fine. CONS: 90 degree input jack. No volume control. Just got it so only major con would be if it shorts/breaks soon.

Impression:good,Good sound,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byandr3a81 on 10/22/2014

Keep in mind that I am no audio purist, just an average consumer. I have been reading online that these were among the best headphones on DX, justifying the slightly over-average price (they are still pretty cheap). All I can say is that I am impressed with the sound quality and build The as well... Read more

Impression:Good sound,Quality,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byknikola25 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Sound quality - for a $8 product I expected much worse, but in reality it isn't that bad. I know that a lot of reviews say it's on same level as some high end stuff - that's not true, it's not bad but it certainly won't beat $20+ headphones. Build quality: They seem solid and the plugs fit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychewget on 08/08/2014

I bought this unit based on the good review from this site. this unit is far better then the APPLE one and all the other I have. good sound and tune. good build quality. I am very happy with it. highly recommended for anybody wants a good quality and good build earphone. appreciate the honest and... Read more

Impression:AWSOME. VERY GOOD UNIT;

0 0 0

• posted byLuisVeran on 07/31/2014

Pros: Very good product met my expectations. The command to run on windows phone 8. Has a good record and settles nicely in the ear. Cons: No connect has a metal collar that I had, but did not interfere in the functioning only aesthetic

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: