DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES900i Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 - Blue (3.5mm-Plug / 125cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 05/06/2014

This headphone has a very nice colour, and the audio quality is awesome like the others ( same model, different colours) that I have bought before. This brand should be more popular than this as it sounds like $100+ headphones sold in the local stores here. The bass is solid, with clear mids and highs. Slightly more expensive than the other colours ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byggonmar on 07/10/2013

They have the best sound quality of all I've had from DX. They are solid and sound, dont seem to break easily. Bass is great, and the mic works without a problem. they are a little bit heavy, so might fall off your ears every now and then. You need to really stuck them in so they wont fall for 5 minutes. Do not get them if you want to go jogging with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcart on 01/08/2013

The desing is very good. It's cool. The material seems good. The sound is fantastic and the bass are the best. They come in a fantastic box with a bag, a pin and 4 spares of heard. The earphones are very comfortable and very light. You can not pass the songs with the microfone, you can only pause. I think that the plain cables are the best and more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoomas on 12/17/2012

Very good sound Quality and Outer design is also very nice. Fits perfect in ear and the packing looks very nice. Actually these earphones are my favorite ones, that I have found on the DX. Cord. As it is non standard cord - not oval, it means it flexes only in two directions, what causes a wires break. Had two earphones and both cords were broken at ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhamstra on 12/01/2012

Very good quality and price is more than comfortable. Still dont know what cons stands for. Implement the whole word next to this box to make it easier to understand. for us that doesnt always use the english language Very nice headset with nice visuals. Also 3 sets of earplugs follows this package wich makes it easier for all users.. bigger ears or ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byVick550 on 11/17/2012

Cheap great build quality the sound is crysp and the bass is deed the metal quality its realy good earphones Of course we are talking about an earphone that cost almost 10 dollars, this price worth for this earphones Suitable of the kind of music like pop or easy listening or relaxing music. Really healing up your mind with high detail music sound from ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections