DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Extender 1080P HDMI Male to TMDS + DDC Female Network Lan Cable - 30M (2 Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuldux on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect item.A simple way to connect my PC with my tv with two standard Cat 5 network (LAN) cables. Just plug and play. Do not need external power adapter. I playing video via to 27m cat5 lan cables and there are no issue - picture quality is the same as expensive standar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddeckov on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It`s good desing, good quality hard boxes and its work. Use standard 568B connection to connect both ends - reciever and transmiter. Good made quality of hdmi connectors. Good quality picture same like hdmi cable Cons:This device doesnt work with 30 meters of... Read more

3 0
  • posted byozdx on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and simple device. Just "Plug and play" to send your HDMI (1080P - 60Hz, tested) to a distant tv or monitor or... No external power souce are necessary. Good material and assembly. Cons:Nothing until now... OtherThoughts:Before buy this pr... Read more

3 0
  • posted byWVitek on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Without any problem transmits FullHD signal (with audio) from my PC to my LCD TV. Very good price for this kind of device. This DMI extender is lightweight and do not need external power source. Cons:No cons at this time OtherThoughts:I use two "Cat.6 RJ-45 Network C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLewitation on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent and simple connection via two standard RJ45 Cat 5/6 network cables. Plug and play. No external power source. No issues playing games or video via my 25M cables. Extends your HDMI connection up to 30 meters, witch gives a good opportunity of having co... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections