DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealgonz on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:just plug in and works. exactly what I needed. at least twice as cheap as any other local shop or online Cons:none so far. I have to switch the cables as mentioned in other reviews. no big deal OtherThoughts:used to conect to a Yamaha EZ-200 Keyboard. recognized properl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrBiscoito on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works how it should, for an awesome price. In my country is costs almost 70 dollars. It has some led lights that light up when its connected to the PC or a MIDI device. The cable is long enough for my needs. Funciona bem, ótimo preço. Me custou uns 15 reais... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytigomar on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Automatically recognized and installed by two windows machines and my linux box. Can be used in ableton and synthesia without any fuzz. Second time buying this same item, the other was gifted to a friend. Works in my old korg midi controller, much cheaper than the 99 do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywampyz on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a lot tinier and easier to pack than my MIDIsport 2x2 and more convenient than my Tascam 428 for quick sessions... class compliant so instantly recognised without drivers being required on Mac, Win, Linux, or iOS... status lights to help troubleshoot what sign... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiantidy on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic product, just plug it in and it works. All the software I have tried works perfectly. No Problems at all. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:No real cons, but I should have bought a longer lead (or some addition MIDI cables). The leads are long enough for most use, but wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjambers on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great on my windows vista computer. Just plug and play. Driver installs itself automatically. It has a led to indicate power, one for input and one for output. Comes with a little instruction manual in English. Cons:No cons really. Works as it should. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChubidaba on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Automatically recognized and installed by two windows machines and my linux box. Can be used in ableton and synthesia without any fuzz. Second time buying this same item, the other was gifted to a friend. Works in my old korg midi controller, much cheaper than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedbass on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to use. Works on Windows 7. Good cable length. Plug your keyboard or any MIDI device to your computer and you are ready to use it. Great product for a home studio Cons:I haven't found any. OtherThoughts:I was wondering if I could use it on my lapto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedbass on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality cable, turns red light on when connected. Perfect for connecting any interface to a PC/Mac. Personally, I use it to connect my guitar pedalboard to a computer and it works wonders. Very easy to use, cables fit perfectly and it works wonders. I rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmv1984 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hassle-free installation with my Yamaha YDP-161 digital piano. Works flawlessly with Synthesia (latest version, 8.5) on both a Windows PC and a Macbook Pro without the need to install any drivers. Doesn't miss any keystrokes. There is no apparent delay between keystrokes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections