DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLou974 on 11/15/2014

A really nice piece of hardware, delivered within 1 month. Easy to use, just plug it and it works on garageband. Good Quality, good price. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byrealgonz on 05/14/2014

just plug in and works. exactly what I needed. at least twice as cheap as any other local shop or online none so far. I have to switch the cables as mentioned in other reviews. no big deal used to conect to a Yamaha EZ-200 Keyboard. recognized properly with synthesia software under windows and linux.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAutoStatic on 02/01/2014

- Easy to use, plug and play - Full Linux support - No drivers needed - Great for transferring simple MIDI messages - Very cheap but reasonable quality - Not suitable for transferring complex sysex data - Cheap looks and feel - Not very sturdy Using simple black cabling would make this device already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixu26 on 01/29/2014

Works as expected, very low latency. Installs automatically drivers, tested on Windows XP, so it probably works on newer Windows also, like 7 and 8. Very good product, no cons yet. I've had this product for like 4 months now and im happy with this. The quality is pretty good, nothing fancy stuff, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySrBiscoito on 01/06/2014

It works how it should, for an awesome price. In my country is costs almost 70 dollars. It has some led lights that light up when its connected to the PC or a MIDI device. The cable is long enough for my needs. Funciona bem, ótimo preço. Me custou uns 15 reais, sendo que no mercado livre o ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytigomar on 11/26/2013

Automatically recognized and installed by two windows machines and my linux box. Can be used in ableton and synthesia without any fuzz. Second time buying this same item, the other was gifted to a friend. Works in my old korg midi controller, much cheaper than the 99 dolars original piece.... There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywampyz on 11/21/2013

a lot tinier and easier to pack than my MIDIsport 2x2 and more convenient than my Tascam 428 for quick sessions... class compliant so instantly recognised without drivers being required on Mac, Win, Linux, or iOS... status lights to help troubleshoot what signals are going where... none... need a Apple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVTRX75 on 08/30/2013

Very good Product, what you see is what you get. It works fine. I use it with my IPAD and the camera adaptor. The price is the must cheap what i found and i like it. NO cons up to now. I did not need but I think it would be necessary to include a manual cable. Let's share this product whit our friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiantidy on 08/15/2013

Fantastic product, just plug it in and it works. All the software I have tried works perfectly. No Problems at all. None. No real cons, but I should have bought a longer lead (or some addition MIDI cables). The leads are long enough for most use, but where my computer sits in relation to my piano (and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjambers on 07/22/2013

Works great on my windows vista computer. Just plug and play. Driver installs itself automatically. It has a led to indicate power, one for input and one for output. Comes with a little instruction manual in English. No cons really. Works as it should. There is a bit of a lag when used with fl studio ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections