DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Bom Produto Decent portable Отлично!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirobane on 08/13/2015

do is job, windows 7 - 8 - 10 recognise it automaticaly W. my keyboard . just avoid unplug midi jack part from keyboard too many times

Impression:Decent,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bykirbba on 08/02/2015

Checked on windows xp, 7, 8, osx, not working with Roland midi keyboard

Impression:Not working witth Roland A-37 midi keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted byHenry00 on 07/07/2015

Pros: Extremely fast reaction times and handles more MIDI signals then I was able to press at the same time on my keyboard. It worked immediately and I have tested it in FL-Studio, Native Instruments and Magix Music Maker (it shows up as a generic USB midi device). The wires are very long and the... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,portable,Capable;

0 0 0

• posted byJuan_Luis on 06/24/2015

Muy util, ya que en mi residencia no hay donde encontrar este tipo de coneccion que es muy dificil de encontrar

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byandemann on 06/15/2015

Pros: cheap: Cons: does not work every time. I often have to pull it out and insert it again from two to ten times to make it connect properly with the computer. Tested on windows 7, windows 10 and OS X with the same results

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted by9353190 on 05/24/2015

This is a simple to use, no hassle product. It doesn't feel partictularly expensive, and it looks pretty rubbish, but it works like an absolute cracker. No need to buy more expensive converters when you can buy this.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by9364108 on 05/12/2015

I already had one of these. I've bought it some time ago at a music store and I just realize I've paid waaaay to much back then. This is the exact same product for almost 1/10th of the price. Glad I found it here :)

0 0 0

• posted by9289669 on 04/17/2015

Спасибо! Товар пришёл очень быстро и соответствует описанию и картинке. Синтезатор подключил за 5 минут и уже во всю играю) Спасибо за всё!

0 0 0

• posted bynodorf on 04/28/2015

I have it for nearly one year and personally find only one midi device that was working with it (a pedal board). None of My midi keyboard work with it. You can plug it in Linux and even windows machine it is recognized without problem but no keyboard output is transmitted. The MIDI specification... Read more

Impression:Not working for me;

0 0 0

• posted bytsfghana on 03/21/2015

PROS: What else can I say than to say thank you Dx. For over a decade I have been thinking of how I can achieve my dreams by producing quality music for children and finally DX made me achiev it. It is very difficult and expensive to get these things in my country. But DX just provided the right... Read more

Impression:Bom Produto,Decent,Satisfied;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere