DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Bom Produto Decent portable Отлично!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhermankappen on 01/04/2016

Having read the other reviews, I would have thought this item would be fairly easy to use but it does not seem to work with my laptop.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byKL431 on 11/28/2015

Pros: Works good, didn't have to deal with drivers and such. Simply plug and play. Cons: None that I can think of.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by9793080 on 11/25/2015

The input/output cables are labeled counterintuitive. That aside, it was plug & play on Windows 7 with Yamaha cs2x. Easily recognisable by Synthesia; fun fact - on their website (setup midi keyboard page) this exact device is listed as not recommended. There is a slight delay of the sound on I'm... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomydx on 11/04/2015

Pros: Works out of the box on all tested computers ranging from windows to linux OS. Cons: Poor build quality For MIDI connection - this gets the job done flawlessly.

0 0 0

• posted byDaanWielens on 09/20/2015

The adapter is really cheap, which is nice. The adapter nicely captures all played notes. I was missing a manual for the adapter, as it was a bit unclear what to do with the input/output (should the output of the piano match with the output mark on the adapter of should the output go in the The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirobane on 08/13/2015

do is job, windows 7 - 8 - 10 recognise it automaticaly W. my keyboard . just avoid unplug midi jack part from keyboard too many times

Impression:Decent,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bykirbba on 08/02/2015

Checked on windows xp, 7, 8, osx, not working with Roland midi keyboard

Impression:Not working witth Roland A-37 midi keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted byHenry00 on 07/07/2015

Pros: Extremely fast reaction times and handles more MIDI signals then I was able to press at the same time on my keyboard. It worked immediately and I have tested it in FL-Studio, Native Instruments and Magix Music Maker (it shows up as a generic USB midi device). The wires are very long and the... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,portable,Capable;

0 0 0

• posted byJuan_Luis on 06/24/2015

Muy util, ya que en mi residencia no hay donde encontrar este tipo de coneccion que es muy dificil de encontrar

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byandemann on 06/15/2015

Pros: cheap: Cons: does not work every time. I often have to pull it out and insert it again from two to ten times to make it connect properly with the computer. Tested on windows 7, windows 10 and OS X with the same results

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere