DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Buen producto Buena Calidad Decent Bom Produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrubenzenm on 06/23/2016

Pros: Es muy fácil de usar, no hay que instalar nada. Cons: Ninguna. Funciona bien con varios programas en Mac pero NO con GarageBand.

Funciona muy bien

Impression:Buen producto,Satisfied,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byKevmaster87 on 03/17/2016

easy to install drivers ar in the item, lots of freeware on the Internet to use for this product

Impression:good connector,self installing;

0 0 0

• posted by9806547 on 02/13/2016

Pros: came with instructions, worked on computer running win10(plug and play) Cons: none yet regarding lag or latency: if you have lag or latency it can most likely be resolved within the software you are using. On one piece of software I used there was no lag using vsti but there was lag with gm... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byhermankappen on 01/04/2016

Having read the other reviews, I would have thought this item would be fairly easy to use but it does not seem to work with my laptop.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byKL431 on 11/28/2015

Pros: Works good, didn't have to deal with drivers and such. Simply plug and play. Cons: None that I can think of.

0 0 0

• posted by9793080 on 11/25/2015

The input/output cables are labeled counterintuitive. That aside, it was plug & play on Windows 7 with Yamaha cs2x. Easily recognisable by Synthesia; fun fact - on their website (setup midi keyboard page) this exact device is listed as not recommended. There is a slight delay of the sound on I'm... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomydx on 11/04/2015

Pros: Works out of the box on all tested computers ranging from windows to linux OS. Cons: Poor build quality For MIDI connection - this gets the job done flawlessly.

0 0 0

• posted byDaanWielens on 09/20/2015

The adapter is really cheap, which is nice. The adapter nicely captures all played notes. I was missing a manual for the adapter, as it was a bit unclear what to do with the input/output (should the output of the piano match with the output mark on the adapter of should the output go in the The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirobane on 08/13/2015

do is job, windows 7 - 8 - 10 recognise it automaticaly W. my keyboard . just avoid unplug midi jack part from keyboard too many times

Impression:Decent,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bykirbba on 08/02/2015

Checked on windows xp, 7, 8, osx, not working with Roland midi keyboard

Impression:Not working witth Roland A-37 midi keyboard;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere