Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Very affordable solution
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great product at better price! Buy one, buy two!

posted by Stryker295 on 11/16/2012
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This device is very inexpensive (price) but is far from cheap (quality). I was in desperate need of a USB-to-MIDI adapter after my brother's kitten chewed through my $20 RadioShack adapter... I hopped on DealExtreme expecting to pay a similar price and found this. Made my day.

Cons:

The plastic casing looks somewhat fragile but really isn't. It looks, in no way, professional, so think about where you run your cords if you're doing a live show or something with this. Also the MIDI In and Out aren't superbly labeled so make sure you have those straight.

OtherThoughts:

Works perfectly, has USB on one end and MIDI In and a MIDI Out split on the other end. This is really useful. Great price, I should probably grab a few more ;)

Bottomline:

Bottomline: if you need one, or want one, or have a nephew/friend/whomever that you might think wants one, buy one. Buy two, buy as many as you want: at 5.99 you can't go wrong, seriously. These are great.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections