Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Bom Produto Decent portable Отлично!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great product at better price! Buy one, buy two!

posted by Stryker295 on 11/16/2012
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

This device is very inexpensive (price) but is far from cheap (quality). I was in desperate need of a USB-to-MIDI adapter after my brother's kitten chewed through my $20 RadioShack adapter... I hopped on DealExtreme expecting to pay a similar price and found this. Made my day.

The plastic casing looks somewhat fragile but really isn't. It looks, in no way, professional, so think about where you run your cords if you're doing a live show or something with this. Also the MIDI In and Out aren't superbly labeled so make sure you have those straight.

Works perfectly, has USB on one end and MIDI In and a MIDI Out split on the other end. This is really useful. Great price, I should probably grab a few more ;)

Bottomline: if you need one, or want one, or have a nephew/friend/whomever that you might think wants one, buy one. Buy two, buy as many as you want: at 5.99 you can't go wrong, seriously. These are great.

Post comment

DX Everywhere