DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2800mAh Emergency Battery Pack for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipod - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatohin on 08/05/2013

Very cheap. And it works. Maybe not as good as expected, but for this price, I guess it's normal to expect something like this. The real battery capacity is not even near to what is expected. iPhone 4S battery capacity is 1430 mAh. So this thing should be able to charge it almost 2 times, if capacity is 2800. But in fact it can give the phone only 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorinor on 06/16/2013

3 times charging from empty battery to full battery, not heavy, can put it inside my pocket . mini usb charging. show when the battery is full or empty slow charging , almost 4 hours from empty to full the, the contacts are not so good and the iphone disconnect from the charger sometimes. cannot connect it if the case is on the iphone because the connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLooloo83 on 03/15/2013

You never run out of battery, you can even leave you phone charging inside you purse, or on a table at a party. Its not heavy and it really saves you when you are out of your house for many hours at a time. Perfect for long bus trips, or charging mini boosts! In proportion to hte Iphone it is a little big, so using the phone while charging gets unconfortable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjus on 02/08/2013

Great product. It seems sturdy and good quality. My iPhone 4s is recharged in almost all. Very useful. Useful tool to recharge your iPhone wireless, and out of home!! With this product, you may use your phone when the battery is near to die. Only plug it in your iPhone / iPod. Recomended!!! It would be appropriate a cover for the connector to protect ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byactunderdc on 02/07/2013

It has a good price, it charges like a normal charger, not faster not slower. It can be very userful when travelling long distances without having any power supplies. It also has lights to indicate its battery level, its state (charging or discarging). It also comes with microUsb cable to charge it. You can not use it with some protectivecases because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunani on 12/05/2012

works perfectly. can charge up to 2 full charges on iphone 4. i bought 2 of these one for my mom too. cant tell how much battery is left in it, but just have it fulled charged and it's fine. plus there's no cover to protect the part where it charges so feel like it could get damaged. for guys great to put in jeans pockets. girls even better fits easily ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections