DX » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Dynamic Microphone for PC (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynuvalo on 10/15/2013

Very cheap, small and well built. I spected a more plastic look and feel, but it is sturdy and looks very professional. The recorded sound is very accurate, with very low noise. It is very small for me, the holder isn't too tall and i need something to bring it near to the mouth. Appart of that it is a good mic. Looks like a toy, but it is very professional.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshagraey on 06/18/2013

looks nice and stylish and easy to use. the stand even though is plastic, it doesnt look frail at all. well, mine came defective so thats the only con i was able to find. when i started recording, i could be yelling right at the mic but when i play it, i can bearly hear my voice, so it dindt come broken, just defective. ooo right, and mine doesnt have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0wner170 on 04/10/2013

It's a good microphone sturdy, can stand still recorde low sounds no background sound. It stands still and you can say something when your far away from it and it will still record it Not much to say. exept thet i got it in another package than that one on the picture, and that it doesent stand Aoves on it . (it stands transhine) Pretty good microphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygokhancakir35 on 12/18/2012

Cheap price Small Good Quality on/off button Microphone Stand long cable lenght nothing I use every day this microphone. It's very good and cheap microphone. For example; I tested this mic for skype and msn conversations it's very nice for this jobs. I think stands are very necessary for laptops. it has a mic. stand. Also, its sound quality very satisfaying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxphunter on 07/04/2011

It looks very well, and very easy to use it - just plug it in the computer and there you go. The cable is in standard length. The sound quality isn't good at all. I have a mic that coast me 6$ and it sounds a lot better than this one. I use the mic for recording 2 sounds (guitar/piano + vocal) and it did an awful job in compare to my other (cheaper)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKunGergely on 11/23/2010

- Comes with a stand - VERY sturdy (couldn't take it apart :P) - has an anti-slip surface - sound's surprisingly good - cable length (190 cm) - it's small (for me at least) - the stand's too big for this mic (although it fits surprisingly well) I couldn't disembowel the mic to see whether it's really a dynamic one (the top wouldn't budge, maybe removing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGospel on 11/16/2010

Small. Sturdy. Very sensitive. Comes with a handy stand. Looks sleek and more expensive than it is. Cord is of good length. Not too long, not too short. The stand seems like it wasn't made for the microphone. The on/off switch feels a bit loose. There was a shard metal jutting out from the fence on the mic. It cut my finger slightly, but I fixed it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySparkster84 on 08/26/2010

It's a normal microphone. It does what you suppose it must do. The on-off button is quite useful if you want to be sure that it's not woking. You don't need to deactivate it by software, and you don't need to unplug it. It is soft and comfortable to hold, and also the included support is very useful. It has a good building quality. It has no noise reduction,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodss on 08/06/2010

- The external looks are really good. Its kinda rubberized, it look pretty expansive at all. -works fine, but a long way to be a professional one, but for this price u cant expected more - Comes with a support, that make him looks a lot more expansive. -A regular microfone that wont look that great can provide you the same quality, or almost the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManaen on 03/12/2010

Small, Lightweight, stereo connection records both channels (left/right). Frequency response seems pretty good for a very low cost mic. I compared this to a much more expensive audio-technica and this mike actually beats it. I tried it with both voice and my guitar. Keep in mind this is not a "PRO" quality mike. More than likely you will be greatly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections