Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybarbosafp on 08/10/2013

The product has good quality, low price, nice finish and various color options. Looks like very resistant. It is exactly as the one in the photo. Magnet is not very strong and does not set well as I've thought. I am usind a purple rubberband to provide more fixation to the case. I'm using in my 7&#16... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAhramMcenzie on 07/22/2013

The leather seems good quality and the sewing looks strong. i liked the atril position option and although is a bit weak the magnetic for the close efect works. A bit stronger magnet would have been nice, not anymore that i found out so far We who sometimes push a little too much to the best deal in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsu2002 on 07/16/2013

Good price, good fitting with Kindle Fire. Very easy to use and place Kindle inside. Nice colour, not as usual black, it gives you a diferenciate case for your table. Rear tab is very useful to place the tablet vertically, it is perfect if you want to see your films placing the tablet onto the table ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplopezmo on 02/03/2013

Good price, good fitting with Kindle Fire. Very easy to use and place Kindle inside. Nice colour, not as usual black, it gives you a diferenciate case for your table. Rear tab is very useful to place the tablet vertically, it is perfect if you want to see your films placing the tablet onto the table ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxadium on 12/04/2012

Fits snug, not likely to have the fire fall out. Was very easy to put on. I like the fact it has the ability to use it as a kick stand. This is very practical especially if you want to use it while your hands have to do something else...such as in the kitchen using it as a recipe book None that I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byztereoid on 11/15/2012

This is a really good product. The color was nice, just like in the pictures, and the quality was good. I don't have a kindle but it fit my 7" android tablet really good. I might have to make some more holes for the connections and buttons because of this. but that not a fault on the case. it also ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections