DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Fire 7" - Deep Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits very well in my Kindle fire 7 inch. The colour is quite vivid and the cover is soft when touching it. very nice and smart for just only 6.60 dollars! Synthetic leather seems to be very well produced, since it gives you the feeling it's real leather. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNunoFigueiredo on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really a very good looking case. Simple and easy application, regular material. Fits perfectly the Kindle Fire. Cons:A con is really the time that takes for the package to arrive. but it's understandable, no delivery costs, slow delivery. OtherThoughts:Does what is suppos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandyskfilan on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is quite cheap, useful, easy to use. It protects the tablet nicely. I am not afraid of dropping it in this case, since I think it would withstand a regular drop without issues. It fits the tablet just fine, the connectors are accessible and it folds n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodsburden on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely a quality case, certainly worth WAY more than the 6.60 I paid for it. The magnets work fine, protects the kindle fire and has a bunch of great stand feature. Personally i haven't taken my fire out of the case since i got it. It's been with me all ov... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections