DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Fire 7" - Deep Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycapple on 02/03/2014

It fits the Kindle Fire 7" perfectly. The top folds back and makes a stand. It does a great job of protecting the Kindle from scratches and falls. The material is strong and washable. I ordered a bunch of protective cases for different tablets from dx, and as they arrived I couldn't remember which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffbren on 01/15/2014

The case is good quality and the material is sturdy. I think it will be quite durable and it definitely helps protect the kindle. Unfortunately, it is just a little tight for the Kindle Fire HD7 and the openings in the case don't match up with the connection ports on the kindle. Since the kindle fire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

Fits very well in my Kindle fire 7 inch. The colour is quite vivid and the cover is soft when touching it. very nice and smart for just only 6.60 dollars! Synthetic leather seems to be very well produced, since it gives you the feeling it's real leather. I don't have any con for this item, maybe when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNunoFigueiredo on 01/30/2013

Really a very good looking case. Simple and easy application, regular material. Fits perfectly the Kindle Fire. A con is really the time that takes for the package to arrive. but it's understandable, no delivery costs, slow delivery. Does what is supposed to do! No instructions needed. Like very much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandyskfilan on 11/11/2012

The case is quite cheap, useful, easy to use. It protects the tablet nicely. I am not afraid of dropping it in this case, since I think it would withstand a regular drop without issues. It fits the tablet just fine, the connectors are accessible and it folds nicely to support it when placed on bed or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygodsburden on 10/04/2012

Definitely a quality case, certainly worth WAY more than the 6.60 I paid for it. The magnets work fine, protects the kindle fire and has a bunch of great stand feature. Personally i haven't taken my fire out of the case since i got it. It's been with me all over the world and all over new york city without ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections