DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Rechargeable Touch Control White 27-LED 3-Mode Ultra Bright Table Light Desk Lamp (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfkanes on 02/13/2014

I have a one year and had no problem. Very useful in various situations because it is portable and can be taken anywhere, like camping or little repairs in dark places. The battery can handle 2 hours more or less. none. An excellent replacement for your desktop lamp. You can use it at your desktop or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymantech on 01/16/2014

This table LED's lamp is very compact and pratice to use: Swith ON/OFF on the both stand This lamp LED's has three levels of brickness: full brightness, half brightness,reduce brightness. for this fonction you use asensitive touch. The charge of battery is very quick. No thinks, else in Europe the power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiagualdi on 10/21/2013

Everything about it I like. Low power consumption, bright enough that I bought 3 of these and replace all my 3 desklamps that are 3 times the cost. Is rechargeable so it can still be used even when the power is down but not sure how long. I haven't test it yet how long will it last but it will last more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySylvioC on 06/01/2013

It's a very bright compacted table lamp with 27 LED. I really like the 3 level brightness touch control options it comes with it and also the built in rechargeable batteries it comes with, in case of emergencies or power-loss. It's very easy to adjust the aim of the light with the 3 built in screw system.... Read more

table lamp

0 0 0

• posted byrl1222 on 04/30/2013

Everything about it I like. Low power consumption, bright enough that I bought 3 of these and replace all my 3 desklamps that are 3 times the cost. Is rechargeable so it can still be used even when the power is down but not sure how long. I haven't test it yet how long will it last but it will last more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections