DX » Community » Reviews » DX 12-Beauty 2012 Desk Calendar with 12 Months' Coupon Codes
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndy9010 on 07/06/2012

Very handy to have, the discounts are not to be sniffed at at and the savings on the total purchase price are more than reasonable. Can easily pay off the purchase price of the calendar. Not sure if the discount would be useful in all situations. FOr example not sure if i can use the discount plus use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordx on 12/10/2011

Girls. Coupons. 12 whole months. :) Self-standing is because we have no wall space in the open floor plan cubes. It's twice the size of the calendar work gave us so it's easier to see and has room to add short notes for days. Build quality is a lot more solid than I expected. Footprint on desk is big.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhylife on 12/10/2011

This calendar is nice idea : Very Good Quality, some lovely and funny Pictures, and useful for writing some notes on particular days we need. The calendar is not made for use it vertically but only on desk like a laptop. Also, every month is Xmas on calendar, even in Summer's monthes !!! $5 off for $... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarlonAtDX on 12/09/2011

So, I got this calendar on my desk. Not really of use at the moment, because it is still December now (at the time of writing). It opens nicely and has all the important dates marked, such as Valentines Day, or New Year's Day. And, if you add Dropshipping/gift service you will get a DX point too! I'm ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections