Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice calendar, great desktop item!

posted by MarlonAtDX on 12/09/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

So, I got this calendar on my desk. Not really of use at the moment, because it is still December now (at the time of writing).
    It opens nicely and has all the important dates marked, such as Valentines Day, or New Year's Day.
    And, if you add Dropshipping/gift service you will get a DX point too!
    I'm a happy customer for a few years now (my account does not say it, because of switching e-mails), but is it just me, or is this something too 'christmas' for the whole year? Whatever, you get even Christmas pictures in the summer. Maybe a good thing to cool down, or just to mark someone's birthday on. Made nicely, and is shock-resistant: so if it falls from the desk it does not break apart.
    And the photo's are well-made, and nice text too. Also includes a scan able QR-code at the first page of the calender for the DealExtreme App download.

Cons:

Sometimes when you switch a page, it is a little noisy. But, that isn't the calender itself. It's those rings where the paper is attached to, when the paper moves it makes noise.
    But, a nice calender and almost no cons!

OtherThoughts:

The coupons are valid for a month, and for above $30 orders. I think $30 is too much, but that's up to you for decide!

Bottomline:

Each month has a category, such as for January 2012: "CCTV Camera" and a nice encouraging text:
    "Security guards that work around the clock!" with the picture of an DealExtreme employee next to the text.
    Also, left on the calendar is a colored space with the months' name on it and all special events under it.
    And the DealExtreme links at the bottom and the coupon code right under the calendar, next to those links.
    Just a must have for the DealExtreme fan!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections