DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk USB Flash Drive - White + Black (8GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarilis on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good and works properly. The product came as described, considering size, color and functionalities. It's really small and you can use as a key ring. It came in the SanDisk packing and arrived as I expected. It arrived on time, considering the estimated delivery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBebeck on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First, I would like to say that I'm very happy with this product. This product is different from the others because of the color. It works very well, as expected. I got it full of files and it is okay to use. This product was sent to me in a few days after I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCody on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product Original packing SanDisk Software included in the directory Cheap. Cons:Don't Cons. OtherThoughts:In Brazil, the Pen Drive costs about R$ 30.00, bringing the price of U.S. dollars on the product has attached to R $ 18.00 The order arrived in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaagobbo on 04/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's original It's small Good to use in a keychain and get it with you everywhere Cons:The same of the original item the plastic around the conection is thin, and it gets broken easily (a have one original that have this broken) The hole you put the keychain is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections