DX » Community » Reviews » EasyCAP 4-Channel 4-Input USB 2.0 DVR Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylumybru on 06/18/2014

Very good price and Works well. Integrated it in other surveillance software and it also did its job. The software which came with the product did not recognize/detect any cameras and did not work so i was happy when other VMS/CMS and dvr software detected it and worked!! Couldn't get the software to ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywaterkonijn on 12/17/2013

EasyCAP 4-Channel 4-Input USB 2.0 DVR Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle works wel on vista 32x i use it with sku: 19817 CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED Night-Vision - PAL (6V~9V DC) it works very well and a easy install superviewer works also good and easy to use superviewer cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygagfenix on 07/28/2013

Works as expected. Pleasant to touch plastic. Good build quality. It is hard to find a driver for Windows 7 64-bit. Search for "Easycap STK1160". But under Win7 x64 only second (labeled "2") video channel is working. Under XP/2003 there is no such problem. It works OK with ffmpeg,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywertpavel on 03/27/2013

External USB grabber it's important for me. Labeled connectors. USB extender cable. Small size. I was hoping that I would get a device on Syntek chip. I need this one for using in Linux OS with kernel driver. This item have Somagic SMI-2021CBE chip. For me it's bad news. I can use only userspace soft ... Read more

1 0 8

• posted byGhnommik on 01/28/2013

Fast delivery. Strong package. CD with all software (drivers and video capture program inside). Auto install software. Fast auto find and recognized my cameras. Software not friendly - need upgrade. (Dont have options for quality of video/audio, dont have settings of language - english users only). On ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bymitjau on 11/29/2012

Easy to use, small with sound input. Perfect for using with notebook for aligning cameras or temporary usage in places. Plastic does not feel cheap, and software is useful if not used for professional services. Housing is not very sturdy, it may go apart if you accidently pull the wires asside. Software ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byAtostes88 on 08/01/2012

Works well only in versions of Win XP & Win did test already were not as satisfactory. Outside ist use in win xp monitar is excellent for a small house for short periods of time works very well. Software that comes jutno is very practical. It does not work very well in Win7. You need different software ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byfunskymcdoogle on 09/04/2011

inexpensive and opens up a world of possibilities.We include it with our Wind Turbine Trainer that is going global this year.(google search and you will find). Allows us to use inexpensive security cams arranged in sequential order to demonstrate the entire powertrain in a commercial wind turbine! See ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymmjjookk on 05/06/2011

Usb device - very convenient and easy to use. Pack also has a short USB extender - I planted the idea to hide camera wires with device away from my computer for the aesthetics. Installs quickly with no problem on xp and win7. Quality of image is good. Supplied software working nicely, and it's acceptable ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byraido on 01/19/2011

price, idea of 4 channels in one device for surveillance device is good, only it would be nice if such device would be able to record 25 frames per channel. I could not get it working under 64 bit xp. It asked for some dll which was not availlable for 64 bit windows and 32 bit version did not work. I ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections