DX » Community » Reviews » Multicolored 40-LED Balls Decoration String Lights (AC 220V / EU Plug / 400cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrepa4ok on 01/21/2014

- has plug at the end to connect next string - very smooth and nice light - cute round balls - assembly should be much better - decorative balls fall of string - electric wire very thin I've expected that this light string would have different modes, but it just lights. Assembly quality should be better: balls fall of, a lot of junk on the wire. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanyaLO on 12/14/2012

They're beautiful and have soft light. I was really surprised to see how they're shining. They're simple but spectacular. Balls are made from white plastic but looks like tarnished glass. Almost nothing, I hope they'll work well at least two or three years. Maybe there is only one problem. Balls are soldered so it will be very difficult to change burned-... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDugal2611 on 09/23/2012

Bright and beautiful shine.Colors shimmer in harmony, that itself creates a sense of celebration.I bought it and have not regretted. thin wires,this upset me, but so far everything is working.it may be cheaper Beads were separated from light bulbs in the delivery, I had to wear them myself, but to deal with it, and five year old As I understand it, ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections