DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Black & Brown Color Eyeliners Gel/Cream with Brush
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarolpaula4 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good packaging. The brush that comes with it is reasonable and does't drop hair. A great amount of product. Great price for the amount of product. Black and brown are neutral usable colors. WATER RESISTANT. lasts all day in my eyes. Very creamy and easy to apply... Read more

Efolar Eyeliners and Brush
    0 0
  • posted byanaberg on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long lasting product. Easy to use. Strong colors, very pigmented. The brush is very nice and excellent to aplly the product. Can be used during the day or night. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:I loved so much this product that I use it every day to work or go... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrunafonseca on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product it's very good and easy to use. the brush is ok, but I'd prefer a smaller brush. I think mine came a little dry so the brush stucks a little. doesn't have strong smell. actually smells nice. Cons:I saw some comments about the products being dry. I'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byippopotamessa on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the product spreads well, has a creamy almost velvety. easy to apply with the brush that is included in the supply. is a good product that I recommend to those who are beginners also because at such a low price you have two colors. I recommend it to anyone who wants to le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisaana on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy practico, mas facil deutilizar que el eyeliner de pincel y queda fijo pero no muy marcado Cons:cada vez que se utiliza hay que lavar el pincel ya q se seca,y solo trae un pincel para los dos colores OtherThoughts:facil y practico de manejar me gusta y esto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuuza on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is reasonable. The brown isn't too dark, so you can control the result by adding more eyeliner to get the look that you prefer. Easy to use, it slides and adhere very well to the skin. Cons:It comes with only one brush. It is not waterproof. OtherThoughts:As i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNurya on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used the product since it came, a week ago. The packaging is nice, the product it's very good and easy to use. As I opened it I tried it, the gel is very soft and it slide very well. I didn't have to mix it with anything. The brush is ok, but I'd prefer a sm... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjoxxy on 01/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I got this today and I must say the packaging of the gel itself is really nice, the writing on the box is all in Chinese though but it doesn't look cheap. The brush is alright for me since I like to make thick lines but you should get a smaller brush if you like... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections