Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byori303 on 06/19/2013

-cheap and well built -come with a built-in led light -has a turbo mode (not sure if it works though) -has a nice useful brush attached to it -small and handy -works on a USB cable and not batteries -little bit nosiy (not that i really care) -it is a little weaker than i expected, i need to go over the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrNiemand on 05/08/2013

It's very good and cheap, it cleans all powder that is blocked in the keyboard, it's portable, USB, efficient, and can do its main function: to clean. It is very noisy, in the first day at the office everyone was coming to ask me what was that =) , the vacuum could be a bit stronger, and the brush a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNastirh on 03/20/2013

Small & lightweight. Brush is good for loosening dirt. It has decent sucking power for its size. Easy to empty out and put together. The LED light on the front is bright. Easy to use. Plug it in and switch it on. Not a long enough usb cable, could be about 2 feet longer. Is not rechearble - Just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcsalles on 10/17/2012

Very good price. Has a strong Blue LED. A rectractable brush to clean up keyboards and itself. Good design, light, easy to use and operate. Say goodbye to bread crumps, dust, and all sort of things that fall between keys on the keyboard. Best relation Cost x Benefit The USB cable should be bigger. Depending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmm15 on 10/12/2010

1. The price of the product is very nice. in israel (where i live) you won`t find a thing like that under 10 U.S $ 2. Very easy to use, just plug and play. Its a piece os SHIT!!!!. It doesn`t vaccume any dust what so ever. It makes lots of noise- but no actual vaccume operation. I should have known that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySiqueiraBrasil on 09/20/2010

First, it's very cheap. For five dolars you can get a device which is sold for much more arround the shops. It's very easy to use. You have OFF-LED and ON. You also have a turbo mode, very necessary. You can detach the power cable and you also have the brush, which does most of the job. Well, you can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerk153 on 05/15/2010

- it makes your keyboard and your computer`s enviorment clean. - it has a double power button for those hard to suck dirt. - it has a brush for the keyboard`s dust which you cant suck it from. - the brush is very very gentle. it broke for me after 2 uses :( - it makes a lot of noise for a small vacuum.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatmat07 on 03/25/2010

It's small, really easy to use it. The little brush help getting hair stuck between the keys while moving the dirt in the air so the vacuum can get it. The light also help to see where the laptop has more dirt. The plug is a little loose, but beside that I don't know why the turbo button is there, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfidoboy on 03/23/2009

- It's nice and easy to use - The suck power is not good - Does not remove almost dust only very small particles - The power plug doesn't fit on the hole very well Well, this is a nice dust sucker but it doesn't work as expected because it doesn't remove all the dust from my keyboard. The built quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarurun on 03/22/2009

-It's small. -It sucks well enough. -The brush on it helps get off "finger dirt" from laptop keys.(Very useful!) -The LED light on the front is very bright. -The power cord is very short. -The turbo button's placement makes your hand tired when using it. -The plastic is cheap. -It can't suck ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections