There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty good.

posted by BeAnBeAn on 01/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It is pretty cheap I guess. And it is very simple to use. I haven't tried it on bigger crumbs and stuff yet though. The LED light is really powerful actually! I would use the vaccum as a flashlight if i had to! The grip part is actually silicon. and it is very smooth and easier to hold.

Cons:

The vacuum is kind of loud especially the turbo. But its a vacuum so I guess. But I was expecting it to be much quieter. The retracatable brush is hard to retract as it is kind of tight. As I said I haven't tried it on bigger crumbs I only tried it on my laptop and it didn't suck up as much as a normal vacuum would with one swipe. And the brush does pretty good but not as I expected. Also the turbo mode is very loud as I said, maybe it will suck up more I haven't really used the turbo much.

Bottomline:

It's pretty good for its price but not what I expected. I would say buy it if you got 6 bucks laying around. Its free shipping anyway. But i wouldn't take my review too strongly as I have not used it up to its full potential. Oh and also very important. I dont think you can clean or replace the dust storage for the vacuum! So once you get enough dust its a disposable vacuum! But for 6 bucks I guess it doesn't really matter. But I don't get 6 bucks that easily.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections