DX » Community » Reviews » Must-have Cleaning Kit for Digital Camera (Air Blower/Cloth/Brush/Spray)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysstrawberry on 03/10/2014

I mainly use the blower. It's been useful for years now. It's strong and the build quality is good. The little brush also helps but you should store it in a sealed bag, otherwise dirt will get in there. The cleaning towel leaves a lot of dust. Flask with liquid leaks, you should empty it pretty fast before it evaporates. Good for it's price. A good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKruvi45 on 12/09/2013

It’s a great and essential kit for your camera & lenses. Air blower works great and since it’s been very effective I haven’t had to wet clean the sensor yet – it’s enough to just blow through the compartment every now and then to clean off the dust. The cloth is soft (as it should be) and doesn’t leave any excess bits behind like some other materials ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelderAVB on 07/01/2013

Very effective in cleaning the camera. All the elements in the kit work as expected and are very good for the price paid :) The amount of air to clean out the whole system is strong enough for the size that has. Their small size is also an advantage to be easily transported in the bag with the other equipment. No Cons. All the items work as expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 01/24/2013

Really good cleaning kit. Works great to blow away dust from lens. Spray also works good. Really good price for this kind of cleaning kit. So much cheaper compered to the price in some local shops. The cloth isn't so good, it leves some parts of it on the lens and later it's just becomes annoying to get them away. Quality of it could be better. Even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byy9696 on 01/12/2013

Good brush and blower. A lot better to use than using your breath or your shirt... Never tried to use the spray, so can not comment on it. It did not dry out during delivery, so that gotta be a good thing. The cloth is terrible. It can not be used, since it leaves pieces of it on the lens. When using the cloth, the lens can get worse than it was before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRakvikx on 10/15/2012

Very useful to clean your dslr or some electronic equipment. Air Blower helps so much to cleans the difficult areas dust. the spray is very good, but the flask was a little bit empty. The cloth is not very good, it leaves some dirt and parts of the cloth. the spray flask was a little bit empty. Very good for cleaning and maintaining some electronics ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 10/19/2010

Very usefull to cleans your Câmera or some eletronic equipament. The brush perfecly remove hair and little dust, and the Air Blower helps so much to cleans the difficult areas dust. The cloth is always usefull to permit a better picture perfomance and avoid blurs. If you are a professional photographer, amateur or extremely careful with your equipment,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHirorto on 09/21/2010

-a necessity to persons that have electronics!!! -simple to use!!! -nice price!!! -complete kit to clean cameras!!! -the brush in the beginning leaves somes pieces of them... -the spray doesn't have a good quality level...take care because the fluid can spill alone... -A really good camera cleaning kit, complete!!! -The brush is soft and will not scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 06/04/2010

The air blower is very powerfull on send the air out and its great because of that. The cloth is very soft, the best that i have seen to clean cameras. My spray comes a little empty, i guess that shed on tranportation. Anyway i think that everithing is ok with this item ;) If you have a SLR camera this is a must have, the brush is very soft too just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 05/31/2010

The air blower is very powerfull on send the air out and its great because of that. The cloth is very soft, the best that i have seen to clean cameras. My spray comes a little empty, i guess that shed on tranportation. Anyway i think that everithing is ok with this item ;) If you have a SLR camera this is a must have, the brush is very soft too just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections